Chapter 2

SM (School of Arts)

CHAPTER 2

"Yoona unnie met someone too, right? Tell us the story!" Seohyun nudged Yoona.

----POV of Yoona----

After Seohyun told the story of meeting Kyuhyun, she began pestering me to tell the girls the story.

"Arrasso." I smiled.

***Flashback***

Oh no! I'm so gonna to be late! Aish! I grabbed my luggage and rushed to the door, wore my newly bought brown boots that fit the outfit I'm wearing and rushed off to the bus stop. "Bye Mom and Dad! I'll miss you!"

I half-jogged, half walked. I couldn't run because of the boots, luckily I brought some sneakers. I kept jogging and didn't notice a middle age man in front of me, smirking. And I banged into him.

"Ah, ah, mianhae, ahjusshi! Gwenchanayo?" I asked in concern, little did I know, it was a ert.

He went closer and closer, I moved back, sensing something's weird. I quickly turn around but he grabbed my hand...

***pause if flashback***

"Omo! What did he do to you? Are you okay? Such ert!!" Yuri interrupted, concerned about it.

"Nae.. nae, I'm alright, Yuri.. Let me continue what happened." i continued.

***flashback***

He moved closer and closer, and then opened his jacket. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see anything. But I felt something was covering my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a guy using his blazer, leading me to his car.

I got in, and I saw fishes soft toys all around the car, in front were two small nemo fish, behind seems to be filled with the rest of fishes. I could not help but chuckled with amusement.

"Yaaah~, what are you laughing about?" He pouted, " I saved you from that ert and you haven't even thank me, and now you are laughing at me?"

"Hehe.. Gomawo oppa for saving me from that ert.." I paused, " But are these fishes your collection?"

"Yup! That's why my nickname is Fishy!" He said proudly.

"Fishy?"

"Nae, by the way, my name's Donghae, what's yours?" He held out his hand, signalling me to shake hands with him.

"Yoona' I shook hands with him

"I'll drive you to your destination, where are you going?"

"SM school... Wait! My luggage!" I unlocked the door and went out to grab my luggage. He helped me put my luggage, surprisingly, there was another luggage.

"It's such a coincidence. I'm going there too. I'm going to be studying and training in the school too." he smiled. My heartbeat started to palpitated fast. Wae.. Wae is my heart pounding so fast? And.. his smile is so charming.."

And he drove me to the school. I went out of the car, and just in time to catch up with Seohyun, so I rushed to Seohyun..

***End of flashback***

"Oh! Wait! Where's my handbag?" I blurted out, "Seo, have you seen my handbag?

"Naah.." She shook her head.

I must have left it in Donghae's car. I looked up at my phone and pressed his number and called him. It was just in time for dinner, so we went out together for dinner. And this time I wore my sneakers.

"yeobuseyo?" a sweet, nice, husky voice spoke.

---- End Of POV----

----Donghae's POV----

I was about to go out for dinner with my group members when my phone rang. I looked, it was Yoona. She must have realised about her handbag. So I picked it up..

DH:Yeobusseyo?

Yoon: Annyeong, Donghae oppa. It's me,  Yoona. Erm... i seemed to have left my handbag in your car..

DH: Nae.. I've got it now, let's meet at the canteen, and I'll pass it to you, I will be sitting with 11 boys at table 12.

Yoon: Arra, my unnies and saeng will be with me since we are dining together too. We will just approach you when we reach the canteen nae?

DH: Geurae. see you there.

**end of phonecall**

Super Junior went to the canteen(the canteen looks like a restaurant) and was chatting, laughing, when the girls finally reached.

They approached the boys and Yoona gave a smile as he handed her her handbag. She thanked him.

Kyuhyun scanned the girls and spotted Seohyun, Seohyun noticed him too, she was shocked for a while but looked away from the gaze of his eyes.

----Kyuhyun's POV----

It's that girl! Oh, damn it! Why is my heart beating so fast?" I was about to wave to her and she looked away.

She must be still mad at me. Such a special girl with charms..

---- End of POV----

----Seohyun's POV----

Oh why did i meet that Kyuhyun again? Arrgh! I hate him. So he's friend with Donghae oppa huh. Tch..

"Seohyun-ah! Long time no see!" a familair guy stood uo and waved at me.

I smiled immediately when I saw him, "Ryeowook oppa!" I waved back, "You've got in too? Chukkae!!"

"Nae.. nae,, You too! chukkae! I told my mum you would get in too, and see? I'm right. Later I'll call omma and tell her."

'Hehe^ How's ahjumma and ahjusshi?"

I chatted happily with Ryeowook oppa and then wandered off with my unnies. This is the tyoe of guys with charms. Not the one who's so damn evil. >:/

 


Chapter 2's finished! I've done YoonHae with a little SeoKyu. HeeSica will be next.

I'm open to suggestion and ideas and I'll definitely credit you if your idea/suggestion was used.

No silent readers,, Comment your views please. :)

Kamsahamnida! I will try to update chapter 3 as soon as I've finished brainstorming. :)