Chapter 6

SM (School of Arts)

--------Taeyeon's POV-------

I think I'll have to talk to Leeteuk oppa about our maknae.. I'll have to solve this.. My maknae is suffering herself.. Although she seemed that she's now okay, we all knew every time in the midnight, she would cry silently. It's really heartbreaaking to see my maknae suffers..

I walk to the dorm, knocked on the door.

The door opened, it was Donghae. Ha! That nice guy who treats Yoona well.

DH: Taeyeon-ssi? What are you doing here?

Me: I came here to look for Leeteuk oppa.

DH: Oh, nae. Come inside, while I'll go get him/

Me: nae:) Kamsa.

I waited at the couch for a while and Leeteuk came.

"Annyeong, oppa. We need to talk. It's about our maknae." I whispered to him.

"Oh? Sure sure, let's go to my room then. Shall I call Kyuhyun in as well?"

"Yes, please." He's so considerate! And it would be better if Kyuhyun explained the whole situation too.

He led me inside his room while he went to get Kyuhyun. Wow, his room is nice.^^ Blue wall, and it's clean! So much cleaner than my room. Keke~

Soon, they came in. I could see Kyuhyun's depressed fae as they strutted in.

**talk***

So.. it's actually a misunderstanding! Kyuhyun did change for our dear maknae! It's Eunjung who forced kissing him without any notice and Kyuhyun was trying to push Eunjung away when Seohyun saw what they did.

If that's a misunderstanding, it should be solved.

Kyu: Taeyeon ssi, hyung, I need a favour. i have to tell Seo the truth and get back with her. I could not live without her...

I smiled, knowing that our maknae is really lucky.

Me: Alright. So what's the plan?

Kyu: We will....

This is so going to work. Gonna discuss this with the girls!

----End Of POV----

****

----Seohyun's POV----

It's my birthday today. I can't wait! But I guess, I won't be celebrating it with Kyuhyun.. Since...

But.. Had unnies all forgot about my birthday? No one wished me...

"Seohyun-ah! Taeyeon unnie is waiting for you at the studio,let's  go and find her now, dear." Hyoyeon unnie called out to me.

"Arrasso, unnie!" I quickly made my way to the studio with Hyoyeon unnie.

I wonder why is Taeyeon unnie finding me..

I opened the door slowly, the studio was dark.. I thought Taeyeon unnie was waiting for me? I looked back, Hyoyeon unnie disappeared!

It was all so strange. Where had she went? Maybe she went to the toilet.

Suddenly the lights switched on, I gasped at the sight. It was filled with decorations, there were food!

"Seo..." A familiar voice was heard.I turned my view on a figure. He was wearing a cute outfit...

I was about to turn away when he held onto my hand, pulling me back.

"Forgive me, Seo. It was all a miunderstanding... She actually forced me to kiss her, I was pushing her away from me when you saw us... Will you please forgive me..?

I cried. He pulled me into hsi warm hug that I have missed so much.. While I kept hitting on his chest, crying. He let me punched his chest while holding onto me tightly.

"I'll forgive you, Kyu." I finally stopped, looking up at him.

"Thanks. I love you so much, baby." He moved his hand up to my cheek, held onto my cheek lightly. Slowly, he leaned in seconds by seconds. I closed my eyes, as we were now breath away, his soft, warm lips brushed against mine as we had a long, deep kiss.

"Ah!" There was a scream and everyone toppled in. We spun around, there were my unnies, and SJ members. I blush rapidly, making my face pinkish.

"Happy Birthday, Seo!" They all chirped.

Tears filled my eys again, "Thank you guys.."

Kyuhyun saw this, he wiped my tears away as he chuckled.

"Happy birthday,baby." He whispered and gave me a light, quick kiss.

--------End Of POV-----


Haha, I just make them patch up in this chapter. I know, some dont really make sense..

I'll upload next chapter soon once I brainstormed. I'm gonna focus on YOONHAE and SiFany in the next chapter :)

Thanks to those who subscribe, comment, and silent readers.

With lots of love,

SONEandELF1