Chapter 3

SM (School of Arts)

Jessica is the icy girl on the outside, but actually, she's warm, loving on the inside. She has a sleeping disease, which is she may fell asleep suddenly. In order to continue school, she had to take medicine everyday so that she could get what teachers said.

----POV of Jessica----

I walked to the library and picked a book to read. I sat down beside a guy and started reading. The sofa was really comfortable.I must have gotten Seohyun's bookworm virus. *chuckles*

"Hello.What's your name?" The guy next to me turned to me and smiled,

"Hi.. I'm Jessica. And you?' I replied back with a tiny smile.

"I'm Heechul" He shook hands with me.

"Oh.. Nae..Nice to meet you, oppa." I grinned and nodded to him politely.

He continued talking, we began to chat. Aigoo.. He's such a chatterbox, yet fun to talk with. We continued to talk about our group members when everything went black. I was off to dreamland again.

----END OF POV----

----Heechul's POV---

I asked Jessica a question regarding their schedules, but she did not reply me. So I turned to her, but to spot her laying on the sofa. I panicked. Oh no.. Has she fainted? It can't be right? I tried to wake her up but to no avail. I was even more anxious now. i shook her, calling out her name but she had not wake up. Just then, her phone rang.

I picked it up with my trembling hands.

"Hello?"

"Sica unnie! Where are you? Mianhae! I can't meet up with you now. I have to go for a last minute schedule with my members. Mianhae unnie! And have you taken your medicine?"

"Erm... This is Heechul.. Jessica.. I don't know what happened to her, we were talking and suddenly she out. I'm about to send her to the school clinic.." I explained it to her, quite amazed at her patience.

"Oh.. I'm Krystal.. Her younger sister. She was supposed to meet me but I can't make it. Oppa, she's asleep.Since she had the sleeping disease. She must have forgotten to eat her medicine. Could you help me take care of her? Put her head on your lap unti she woke up. Or at least call her group members."

"Sure.." I agreed, actually was quite awkward of what I'm gonna do. I sat closer to her, lifted her head gently and place her head on my lap. She is so beautiful.. And this feeling is actually so wonderful.. She seems to be in a good, deep sleep.. I continued reading the book.

 

***** 1 HOUR LATER****

"Oppa.."

----end of POV---

--Jessica's POV--

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Heechul oppa's face. I then realised I was lying on his lap.

I called out to him,  "Oppa..." I could feel my face turning pinkish.

He looked down and smiled shyly.

"Why did I lie on your lap?" I sat up.

"You fell asleep and that was what your sister, Krystal told me to do so."

I smiled. He seems cold on the outsidebut actually he's quite nice too.. Like me.. I'm like this too..

----end of POV----

The next day is when they had their 1st official day of school(as in having classes, trainings, debut stages,etc)

"Palli...Palli..Unnies!! Let's not be late, and give teachera bad impression." Seohyun shouted over and over again, as the other girls werestill half asleep, preparing their things.

Jessica took her medicine, after getting a reminder message from Heechul, changed into a pink colour loose T-shirt with a hood and light brown pants.

Sooyoung was still eating breakfast. After Seohyun's urging, they finally got ready.

----Seohyun's POV----

Finally! They got ready! I pulled them out of the door and locked it. We walked to our class. I wonder if the classmates will be friendly.  We went into our classroom and chose our seats. We sat near to one another,we werethe earliest, so we could get to choose our seats, I sat beside Yoona unnie.

"See? We are the earliest here. Why can't you let us sleep more, maknae-ah?" Sooyoung unnie sighed, rubbing her eyes from tiredness. I smiled and stick out my tongue cutely, telling her that at least we could get to choose our seats.Slowly, the other classmates started to move in. And.. Super Junior, the boys were in the same class as us! I don;t mind the oppas as they are really nice but Kyuhyun! They walked in laughing, playing with one another while the other girls just stared a them in awe,probably mouth drooling.

I saw Yoona unnie and Donghae oppa smiled at each other while Jessica unnie and Heechul oppa waved to each other.

Before I got to see Kyuhyun strolling by, I quickly turned my focusnto chat with the unnies.

Rrrrring!! The bell rang and the teacher walked in..

----EnD Of PoV----


Sorry readers for the late chapter. I couldn;t really get any idea.. It will be a while then I'll continue my Chapter 4 as I dont have any idea. But I'm hiring a co-author soon, she is my Twinnie in Roleplayers World. My fav twinnie, She is IraHeartsSuperJunior . I hope she will help me with the sotries. And please look up for her stories too,, It's great, her stories.

ANyways, thanks for reading. I know this is a boring chapter. Comment your views and you could give me some ideas too. I wanna try SiFany in the next chpter.

Please comment your views so I could improve on it.

Thank you all once again!

xoxo,

SONEandELF1