Chapter 1

SM (School of Arts)

CHAPTER 1

"Wow.. This school is amazing! And the place where the dorms are too! Looks like.... a mansion! Aww, I love this place! Seohyun gasped in awe. She continued walking to the principal's office to get the key to her dorm and the trainings and class schedules. As she walked, her mind wondered off to her worries and thoughts, about who her dormmates will be. and how she will be doing in this school.

Will I make friends in the school? Will I be able to survive in this school? Will I- Bump!

Just as she was in her daydream, she crashed into someone and fell to the ground with a thud while her luggage is still perfectly standing there.

"Do you even have any eyes?"

----Seohyun's POV----

"Do you even have any eyes?" a masculine voice boomed beside me.

"Oh! Jeonmal mianhae! But hey, you bumped into me first..." I said, feeling half guilty, half annoyed at his manner. I looked up at him, I didn't know that it was a glare, I just looked up with his frustration.

"Tch. You have big eyes like an owl." That mean guy replied after staring at my eyes for a few seconds.

"W-what?! Yaaah~!!! You should have some manners. Where's your sorry? You bumped into-" My words were interrupted by a high-pitched lady voice.

"Babe! Gwenchana?? Are you hurt?" The lady rushed over to that mean guy.

I wonder how he managed to get a girlfriend. He was good looking but he do not have any manners. And for me, he didn't have any charms. But love is blind, right? I pitied his girlfriend to put up with some characters of him.

"Don't worry, Dara. I'm okay." He replied, somehow coldly. So.. her name is Dara, but whatever, it's none of my business anyway. I looked away and was preparing to stand up and walked off with my luggage when Dara snarled at me.

"How dare you crash my Kyuhyun like that?"

So.. his name is Kyuhyun huh, what a weird name, but suits him though. (cheeky)

"Dara-ssi, he crashed onto me and it was an accident." I explained quickly and and turned my way to the principal office.

She chuckles icily and sniggered, "People may think you are actually flirting with him!" I stopped on my heels, I was furious. I'm not flirting! Me, being 17 years old girl, is too innocent for flirting! I spun around, and was about to stormed to her and grab her hair hair when I saw Kyuhyun smirking. He must have been enjoying this "free show" and was expecting a fight. Well, I'm not going to let him get it.

I smiled and rolled my eyes and simply uttered "Whatever." and walked off. As I was walking, I could not stop being amused by Kyuhyun's surprised face.

Start of the school and I met with these two mean people, I hope the rest aren't like that. But where is Yoona unnie? Why isn't she here yet?

"Hyunnie!" a sweet, familiar voice called out. It was Yoona unnie! I waved at her and when she reachedme, we linked our arms and went inside the principal's office. She;s my best friend since childhood.

 

*******SomeTalking with Mr Lee(Principal)***********

----end of POV----

The two girls got their keys and went to their dorm. Luckily they will be in the same dorm, even though different rooms, but this means also they will be in the same group. (Btw, their group name is Girls' Generation, as a fact)

When they enteredthe dorm, they were warmly welcomed by the other seven hyper, pretty girls.

"Both of you must be Yoona and Seohyun, right?" a lady with curly, brown hair greeted them with her eyesmile. Her eyesmile is really beautiful, it's making her shine!

She introduced herself as Tiffany and helped Seohyun moved her luggage to her and one of the unnies' room and asked one of the other girls to help Yoona.

----Tiffany's POV----

They are so cute and look so innocent! Especially Seohyun, she must be the maknae. hehe^^

I'm so lucky to have them. I hope all 9 of us will be close.

----end of POV----

They started their bonding as soon as Yoona and Seohyun settled in.

Taeyeon: Annyeong girls! I'm your leader, Kim Taeyeon imnida! I'm the eldest here but I'm one of the kiddy ones though. *laugh*

Jessica: Hi! I'm Jessica Jung! *smiles*

Tiffany: I'm Tiffany. ^^ *eyesmile*

Sunny: I'm Sunny! *smile shyly with ageyo*

Hyoyeon: I'm Hyoyeon. The dance machine of this group. Keke~

Yuri: I'm the blackpearl, Yuri.

Sooyoung: I'm the shikshin, Sooyoung!

Yoona: I'm Yoona. ^^

Seohyun: I'm Seohyun, I'm the maknae here.

8 girls: Awww... Kyeopta!

And they promised themselves that they will protect their maknae and won't let her be hurt. Actually, they won't let one another be hurt.

Seohyun told them the story of meeting Kyuhyun and Dara, and  they were all laughing at her story. They've started to get close together..

----Kyuhyun's POV-----

"Dara ssi, stop pestering me.. We've aleady broke up but i wanna thank you for just now though. And bye." I said to her and walked off.

She chased after me, Arrgh! She's so irritating! And the scene was unexpected.. They were supposed to fight, but that girl just uttered a word and went off. Such a special girl.. She's beautiful too.. But hey! What am I thinking? Off you mind about her, Kyu. Aish! I shall go and play star craft to stop the thinking.

--end of POV--

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update of chapter 1, I made it long as a make up. I hope you wont get bored with it. I hope there's no silent readers.

Next chapter YoonHae :)