Please stop

Apologies From A Sincere Heart

[Kyungsoo POV]

I finally got home. It felt so different since i was so used to the dorms. But what can i do. I sighed before ringing the doorbell.

"Yes" Umma said behind the door.

"Umma its me"

"KYUNNIE" Umma screamed opening the door. She then pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "What bring you here?"

"Lets go inside first" We went inside and sat down in the kitchen. Dad soon came and sat down to.

"So Kyunnie why are you here? Are you visiting? Don't you have to prepare?" Mom asked.

"Honey, let the kid breath" Dad scolded.

"No its fine. I came back because I cant really stay there if Im not a trainee"

"WHAT?!" Both yelled.

"What do you mean Kyun" Dad asked.

"I quit. It was too much. Im sorry for disappointing you" I said and got up to bow.

"Kyun its ok. If you think its the right choice then we'll support you" Mom said hugging me. Dad hugged me to. Finally i feel loved again.

"Can i go get some air?" I asked. I didn't want them to see me cry.

"Sure Kyunnie. We'll fix your stuff later" Mom said.

I walked to the playgroup and just sat down on the bench.

"You did the right choice. You did the right choice." I kept reminding myself. I was too busy thinking that I didn't see a drunk coming my way. I was about to walk back when he grabbed me.

"What are you doing here late at night cutie?" He asked asked.

"Nothing let me go!" I said trying to get away but he was too strong. He grabbed my hair and made me spread my legs.

"Don't worry. You'll like this" The drunk said my face while rubbing himself on me.

"Please stop" I begged but he just kept on going. He kept my face then suddenly kissed me. He tried putting his tongue inside my mouth but I just closed my mouth. He twisted my leg making me yell in pain and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I was so disgusted.

"Take it off " He ordered pulling on my clothes. When i didn't follow him, He ripped of my shirt. He was about to do the same to my pants when someone yelled.

"GET THE AWAY FROM HIM!!!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dun dun dah!!! What will happen next? Wait till the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed.

Comment and subscribe.

Thanks.