Please

Apologies From A Sincere Heart

[Kyungsoo POV]

Trainings been so hard. Not physically but mentally.

Im so used to Xuimin and Chen trying to speak Chinese but failing. Kris and Suho scolding the other memebrs. Kai dancing,

I sighed thinking about the last one.

Kai's been avoiding me at all cost. To think about it, all the members were avoiding me. Im I really that bad?

"Kyungsoo its time to rest" My new manager told me. I got up and took my things up to my room.

I was walking down the hall wth my head down when i bumped into someone. I looked up and saw the person ive been dreaming about for weeks.

[End of Kyungsoo POV]

"Oh Sorry" Kyungsoo said bowing.

"Its fine" Kai said bowing too. "Its my fault for spacing out"

Kyungsoo didnt reply and both just stood there looking at each other.

Minutes flew by when Kyungsoo decided to end the awkward moment. "Well I need to go. Excuse me" He stepped aside and started walking when someone grabbed his arm.

"Y Yes, What is it?" Kyungsoo asked nervously looking at Kai.

"How are you hyung?" Kai asked not looking at Kyungsoo.

"Im fine. If thats all then I leave first" Kyungsoo tried walking past the boy but he was stopped again. This time by a hug.

"Hyung, I miss you" Kai whispered making Kyungsoo freeze. "Please come back."

"I am back" Kyungsoo said trying to get out of the hug. This only made the youngers grip tighter,

"I mean come back to EXO"

"I cant, I dont belong there. Yoou all showed me that" Kyungsoo stated getting out of Kai's grip and started walking again.

"Hyung, we're sorry. We didnt mean it" Kai said trying to stop Kyungsoo again. When Kai said this, Kyungsoo turned around looking at him with a cold stare.

"You didnt mean it?" Kyungsoo asked his voice cold and emotionless. "Do you know how much pain your words caused. How pathetic I felt? How much I wanted to just erase myself from the world?"

Kai just stood there looking at Kyungsoo with sad eyes.

"No you dont. So please stop. Im trying to get over EXO" Kyungsoo said ith tears falling out of his eyes. "To get over you" With that he left, leaving a depressed Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Im back. Sorry I took so long:/ But now Im back Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed.