Into the light

Apologies From A Sincere Heart

Kyungsoo ran and a ran until he reached the one place he felt safe, Han River. It was a place of peace but just like hes heart, it was cold and dangerous. The river looked angry and deadly from Kyungso's spot on the bridge above.

Tears flowed as he thought about all the good time he had there. He tried looking for a reason to live but just couldnt. He knew it would break his parents' hearts but he couldnt go on ling any more.

"Im sorry Mom, Dad" Kyungsoo whispered as he prepared to jump into the roaring rapids below. He was about to jump when he heard someone call out to him.

"Kyungsoo!!!" The voice yelled but Kyungsoo just thought it was his imagination.

"Kyungsoo!!!" Please stop Kyungsoo thought.

"KYUNGSOOO!!!" The voice screamed and next thing Kyungsoo knew he was being pulled away from the ledge.

"Please hyung stop" Kyungsoo looked aroound and saw Kai crying.

"Why should I? My life is a mess. I have nothing to live for" Kyungsoo yelled as he tears flowed his face.

"Hyung please stop. I love you. Dont do this please" Kai said hugging Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo froze "You love me?" Kyungsoo whispered.

"With all my heart. I couldnt accept it. Thats why I said to those about you. Im so sorry hyung" Kai said pulling Kyungsoo into a kiss.

Kyungsoo kissed back wioth all his heart. Exposing his emotions to Kai. The pain, the hurt and the love he had kept inside. Kyungsoo looked into Kai's eyes as he pulled back.

"Thank you" Kyungsoo whispered before pulling out of Kai's hug and jumping off the bridge.

"KYUNGSOO" Kai screamed reaching for the boy. But he couldnt catch him in time. Kai saw Kyungsoo as he was engulfed by the waves.

His face showed no pain or hurt but peace and love. Kai didnt think twice as he jump in after his love.

*******

"Kyungsoo hyung lets go" Kai said practically shoving Kyungsoo out the door.

"Calm down yeobo. Im going" Kyungsoo said kissing Kais cheeks then lips.

"Hyungs, Kyungsoo hyung and I are going out" Kai screamed thoughout the dorm. He didnt even wait for the reply as he left the dorm.

In the kitchen Baekhyun and Sehun were in tears.

"Hyung, im worried about Kai" Baekhyun said sobbing.

"Its ok, he's just grieving about Kyungsoo's passing. This is his way of coping" Suho said with a sigh. "He will snap out of it, lets just support him ok?"

******

Kai was leaning against the edge of the bridge looking at the waves.

"Are you sure Kai?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Im sure hyung, I messed up once, I dont intend on messing up again" Kai said as he climbed the ledge.

"Please, dont do this" Kyungsoo cried as he tried stopping Kai

"Dont worry baby, we'll be together for ever" Kai said looking up at the sky then at Kyungsoo. He gave him his best smile as he jump into the waves.

Kyungsoo watched as Kai disaapered. He sobbed and sobbed until he was pulled into someones chest. He looked up and saw Kai.

"I love you" Kai said as he pulled Kyungsoo up.

"I love you too" Kyungsoo said back pulling Kai into a light, into their haven.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally done. Thank you to all that stayed with me throughout this fic. Silent readers too. I really appreciate it. Saranghe<3