Affect

Apologies From A Sincere Heart

[Kyungsoo POV]

I know i made the right choice I just knew it.

Flashback

"Lee Soo Man~shi, Im sorry but I have to pull out of EXO" I said. I went to the CEO while the rest were at practice so they didn't have to see me leave.

"But Kyungsoo ah you were so excited. You have so much talent. What made you change your mind?" The CEO asked.

"I guess Im not cut out being an idol. Im sorry" I explained. Even if they hated me, I still cared for the other members. If I told the CEO why, then he would punish them. And I didn't want that.

"OK Kyungsoo shi" The CEO said taking his phone out. "I will contact your manager to explain it to the members. Im sorry and I hope you do well in the future."

"Before I leave, can i ask for a favor?"

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can you please call Kyuhyun hyung over here? I want to say goodbye before I leave."

"Ill call him right now." He said looking through his phone.

"Ok ill wait outside" I said walking out.

I didn't have to wait long as Kyuhyun hyung came 5 minutes later.

"Ah Kyungsoo, the CEO said you wanted to talk to me" He explained.

"Yeah. Well Im backing out of EXO" I said trying not to look sad.

"WHAT?!" He yelled. "Kyungsoo, are you sure abut this?"

I was happy that someone cared but I already made up my mind.

"Yes, They will do great without me and thats all I can ever hope for."

"Well, if I cant stop you, I hope you the best Kyungsoo" He said putting a sad smile on.

"And hyung can you give this to the members?" I asked handing him the disk. He nodded and and took the disk.

"Well goodbye hyung, SuJu Hwaiting" I said before leaving the building for he last time.

Flashback

Right now I was on my way home, wondering how the members were doing. I wish I could call them to ask but I knew they wouldn't care so i didn't even try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[3rd person POV]

Kyungsoo thought that the members didn't care but he was wrong. Suho and Kris were at the dorm. Sehun crying non stop apologizing to himself like Kyungsoo was there. Luhan was trying to calm himself down but failed while Chen and Xuimin were comforting each other. Lay and Tao were trying to get Baekhyun and Chanyeol out of their rooms.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol please come out" Lay pleaded from the door.

"Please Hyung" Tao said trying to get through the door.

"No we did this. We ruined his dream!" Baekhyun screamed.

"We don't deserve to be EXO." Chanyeol added.

"We need to do something fast." Kris told Suho.

"Yeah but what can we do. Kyungsoo isn't answering his phone and we don't know where he is" Suho said back.

"Get everyone to in the living room" Kris said. Suho did as he said and got everyone to the living room.

"Ok since every~ wait where Kai?" Kris asked not seeing the dance machine.

"He's probably in his room." Suho said " ill go get him"

"No We will" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said and rushed to his room before Suho could get up.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol saw Kai hugged Kyungsoo's pillow while laying down on Kyungsoo's bed.

"Kai" Baekhyun said sitting next to the dancer. "They're calling us"

"I don't give a " Kai said coldly hugging the blanket more.

"Kai we need to go" Chanyeol said.

"And do what? Talk about someone else since Kyungsoo hyung left? huh?" Kai screamed.

"Kai~" Baekhyun started saying but Kai cut him off.

"What the hell are we doing? Having a meeting while one of our members just quit because of us?" Kai screamed at Baekhyun.

"Kai calm down. We know you feel bad." Chanyeol said.

"No I don't feel bad. I feel like I just killed someone." Kai screamed. "Im such a ing idiot"

"Kai" Chanyeol tried hugging the boy but he just moved more into the bed. He sniffed the bed, smelling Kyungsoo.

"Im such a ing idiot. I said all those horrible thing to him and look what happened. I broke his heart." Kai said calming down. "I said those things trying to stop my feeling for him. Now look what happened, he left he ing left." Kai said breaking down.

"Shh its ok. We'll fix this" Baekhyun said hugging the boy.

The other members heard this and felt even worse. They needed to do something before something bad happens.

"Kris we have to talk to Kyungsoo" Suho said.

"I know but we don't know where he lives. And even if we did we have no way of getting there." Kris said almost going crazy.

"I have a plan but we need to do it today before its to late" Suho explained.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Whats the plan? Wait and see on the next update. Hope you enjoyed.

Please comment and subscribe.

PS Sorry for the mistakes.