He Didnt Deserve the Pain

Apologies From A Sincere Heart

[3rd Person POV]

"Hey what every happened to Kyungsoo?" Suho asked the other members. They just finished practice and realized that Kyungsoo never came to practice.

"Eh don't know" Baekhyun said walking into the kitchen.

"Don't care" Kai said walking into the living room.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Kris opened it and saw it was Kyuhyun and their manager.

"Ahh Kyuhyun~shi, manager~shi" Kris greeted them. "Come in"

"Guys we have guest" Kris yelled to the whole dorm. Everyone then came and greeted them.

"We need a meeting. Please everyone to the living room." Their manager said.

"Kyungsoo has dropped out and wont be debuting with you" Their manager announced when everyone was listening.

"What?" Suho asked. The other had the same expression. "Did he say why?"

"Thats why Kyuhyun shi came" their manger said and got up and left.

Everyone was nervous under Kyuhyun stare. He was looking at them like they just murdered someone.

"What did he ever do to you?" Kyuhyun asked calmly but anger was obvious in his voice.

"What do you mean hyung?" Suho asked.

"Why do you guys talk about him behind his back like he's a monster? What did he ever do to be treated like that?" Kyuhyun asked again.

"We don't know what your talking about hyung." Kris said confused.

"You know he heard your conversations about him?" Kyuhyun said making everyone freeze. "You know he was crying and cursing himself for ever being picked to debut because of what you said?"

No one could answer. They knew that Kyuhyun was talking about Kyungsoo. They thought he would never know but apparently they were wrong.

"Play this" Kyuhyun said dropping a CD on the table. Baekhyun took it and played it. They were wondering what it was when Kyungsoo popped up on their screen.

"Hi guys. If you're watching this then you probably already know that I back out." Kyungsoo said with a smile. It was a smile that made the members feel guilty. It was the kind of smile that didn't have any life in it.

"First of all I wanted to say Im sorry. Sorry for even being picked. I knew I didn't have what it takes to be an idol but i still tried for that Im sorry." Kyungsoo said bowing through the TV. "Second, I want you to know that I don't hate you guys. You just made me realized that I would fail anyway. You made me realize that before its could happen so I wanted to thank you for saving me from making myself look even more stupid. I also wanted to say that you guys will be so much better with out me"

"Suho you can finally be the main vocal that you deserve to be" Suho looked down in shame.

"Chanyeol you can finally be seen instead of being in the back." Chanyeol looked away, not handling the sadness he caused Kyungsoo.

"Baekhyun, you can make the parts I made horrible great." Baekhyun was close to tears.

"Sehun you can finally be heard with me gone since you deserve to be heard" Sehun wanted to run to his hyung and apologize for what he did.

"Kris hyung, Lay, Tao and Luhan, I know you wont benefit from me leaving but I know it wold make you guys happier" They didn't know how to react to it.

"Chen and Xuimin, You guys can promote switch to EXO K now." They looked at each other and shook away the idea.

"And lastly Kai, I know you don't really like me so thank you for tolerating me as you're roommate. Well now finally relax since your freaky hyung wont you anymore." Kyungsoo's word cut through Kai's heart. "And if you didn't already know, I did like you even though I knew it could never happen, For that Im sorry.

"See everyones happy. So please be safe and I hope you guys do well. EXO Hwaiting" Kyungsoo said before the disk ended.

"Well?" Kyuhyun said getting everyones attention. "I hope your happy. He did everything to make you happy even if it was ending his dream."

"Kyuhyun shi, we didn't want this to happen" Suho tried to explain but Kyuhyun raised his hand.

"I know you didn't but its what happened." Kyuhyun said before walking away to the door. He paused and looked at the members.

"He didn't deserve all the pain you caused him. He never did" Kyuhyun said and walked out leaving the members to hate themselves.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I cant say anything. Im too sad reading this.

Please comment and subscribe

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.