Heartbreak

Apologies From A Sincere Heart

[Kyungsoo POV]

I decided to listen to Kyuhyun hyung. I did what all the members wanted me to do. I did my dongsaengs homework when they couldn't do it. I cleaned all their rooms when they were all tired. I know that I should rest too since it was almost time for us to debut but I needed to make them like me first.

I also found out I had a thing for our Visual. He was the only one that likes me. I think.

One day I collapse because of practice and also because I didn't have enough sleep trying to make the other members like me. I woke up in my room alone when I heard them talking about me again.

"Did you notice that he does whatever we want?" I heard Sehun say.

"Yeah I did too" Baekhyun said.

"Huh does he think that he can win us by kissing up?" Kris hyung said. "He need to try something new because its not working."

Did it really look like that? I wanted to interrupt their conversation but I was too scared to even get up from the bed.

"Hey Kai did you know that he likes you?" Chanyeol said. How did he find out?

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kai asked.

"He moaned your name in his sleep. What do you think that means huh?" Baekhyun said.

"I don't give a ." Kai said with anger in his voice. "Im not a ing ,"

"Aren't you worried he might you since you share a room." Chen said.

"Then I'll change rooms." Kai said ending the conversation. "There is no way in hell that I would fall for that freak."

Am I a freak? Yeah I guess I am. Liking my dongsaeng. Being annoying. A fatass. Maybe a chose the wrong decision.

I was busy hating myself when I heard the door open. I quickly rushed back into bed and pretended to sleep.

"Kyungsoo hyung are you ok?" Kai said walking into the room. How can he change his emotions so fast?

"Uh yeah." I said not looking at him.

"Ok then. Im just gonna get some clothes." I nodded and went back to pretending to sleep.

"Hows the freak doing?" I heard Suho ask.

"Don't give a ." Kai said.

That broke my heart even more. I know deep inside he didn't like me but this was too much. He didn't give me a chance to explain. It also didn't help that the other members don't like me either. Why couldnt they just hate me in front of my face?

I took my phone and called the manager. I made the wrong choice in staying and its time to fix it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Its so sad writing this:( Anyway, how was it? Am i doing good with the angst?

Comment and subscribe:)

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.