Thanks but No Thanks

Apologies From A Sincere Heart

"Hey hyung come here for a sec. Sehun wants to ask you something." Baekhyun said talking to their manager.

"What is it Sehun?" the manager asked coming closer to the two.

"I think theres a monster inside the closet." Sehun asked acting scared and pointed to the closet.

"Theres not such thing as mons AHH" The manager didn't get to finish his sentence because Baekhyun pushed him in and locked the door.

"Sorry hyung but we need to do this." Baekhyun said grabbing the keys to the van.

"HEY LET ME OUT" The manager yelled banging the door.

"Lets go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Got it" Baekhyun said throwing the keys at Kris.

"Ill drive, just tell me where to go" Kris said as the members got into the van.

Everyone was nervous on the way there. They didn't know how Kyungsoo was gonna react to them showing up unexpected. They were almost there when Kai saw something.

"Hey isn't that Kyungsoo hyung?" Kai asked seeing two people on the bench. He looked closer and saw it was his hyung and he was getting pushed pushed onto the bench by a stranger. "Stop the van"

Kris stopped the van and Kai burst through the door to Kyungsoo with the other following.

"Hey let him go!" Kai yelled at the stranger but he just kept going.

"I SAID LET HIM GO!" Kai yelled louder.

" off. Cant you see am having fun with this " The stranger said spreading Kyungsoos legs.

Kai was pissed. Not only did this er say he was gonna Kyungsoo but he called him a . Kai punched him off Kyungsoo while Xuimin and Suho brought Kyungsoo to van with the other.

"Don't. You. ing. Call. Him. A. " Kai screamed punching the dude in the face with every word.

"Kai stop. He's knocked out already" Kris ordered pulling Kai back into the van. Kai landed a good kick to the strangers face and gut before Kris got him into the van.

"You ok?" Kai asked Kyungsoo as he got into the van. Kyungsoo just nodded and looked away. This was how it was on the way to Kyungsoo house. Kai trying to get his attention but Kyungsoo always brushing him off.

They finally got to Kyungsoo's house. Kyungsoo looked at everyone.

"Thank you for the ride." Kyungsoo said and got out of the car. He was almost at the door but the members stopped him.

"DO KYUNGSOO" Everyone yelled making Kyungsoo turn around. "WE ARE SORRY"

Kyungsoo stared at them in confusion. "About what?"

"About talking about you behind your back." Kai said. "Please come back with us"

"Don't pity me. I know Im horrible so don't fake an apology and try to get me back." Kyungsoo said glaring at them.

"But we really are sorry. We are not faking this. Please  believe us" Kai pleaded.

"Thanks for the apology but no thanks." Kyungsoo said and walked inside the house, not looking back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi:) Hope you enjoyed