Why did have to happen to me?

Apologies From A Sincere Heart

(Kyungsoo POV)

"I'll be going now" I said to the other members.

"Ok, don't come home to late." Suho said with a smile. I smiled back and left the door. Seconds later I walked back in and hid inside my room. You might be thinking "Why did he do that?". Well everytime I leave my members, that was suppose to support and trust me, talked about me behind my back.

'God finally he left." I heard Sehun said.

"Yeah, I cant handle it anymore hyung." Baekhyun said with a sigh. " He's so annoying."

I just sighed and actually left this time, not able to contain my feelings anymore. I left the dorm building and went to the river. I always go here when I feel sad ad thats been happening alot nowadays. It all started when we were trainees.

[Flashback]

It was a long day of training. We were finally informed that we needed to practice alot more since we would debut soon. Finally, all our hard work is finally paying off. 12 of us were picked for a new group. I was picked first followed by Kris, Kai , Luhan, Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Lay, Sehun, Xuimin then Chanyeol.

We just finished practice and got inside our dorm. I was called out by our manager. When I got back I heard someone talking.

"Did you see how he was when he got picked?" I guess they're talking about one of the members.

"He's so annoying!" Chanyeol yelled. I wonder who they're talking about.

"Yeah but we cant do anything about it know" Kris said.

"Well at least you don't have to room with him" Kai added. My heart dropped. They were talking about me. I covered my mouth to hide my gasp.

"Yeah you get to promote in China while we stay here with that fat " Baekhyun said. Fat ? Yeah i knew I had some fat in me but I didn't know it was that bad.

I left the dorm and went to the river. I decided to listen to all their conversation behind my back and change myself. I lost weight and stopped annoying them. The next week, the same thing happened though.

"Now he thinks he's so cool since he lost weight." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah,he acting all cool now too, not talking to any of us like he's so much better." I just sighed and went to the river.

[Flashback end]

that was three months ago and were almost going to debut but they still talk about me. I looked at the river and sighed. Why couldn't they just say it to my face. At least then I can know what I'm suppose to do. I got up and decided to go back. I walked in and they were still talking. I was too tired to even listen to who was talking. I went to my room and just listened crying to my self.

"He's soo annoying"

"He thinks is all cute"

"He thinks his such a great singer"

"I agree, he's a just a ing poser."

"Yeah, why did he have to be in EXO"

Why did this have to happen to me?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi:)!!! How was the first chapter?

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.