Bully

The Life of an Kpop Idol

Natalie groaned as her legs made their way into the SM building. She just came back from New York after a week of dancing with a famous choreographer.

Being the main dancer of the group was tough. She had to travel around the world with the group's trainer to meet with famous choreographers and discuss on the new choreography for the group.

But Natalie didn't complain at all. In fact, she enjoyed becoming friends with those amazing dancers and hoped that one day, she would be the one teaching others how to dance.

Natalie clicked on the 12th button and the lift went up. She covered and yawned. She had to go back to the practise room and work on the new choreography with the trainer and later, teach her members the moves.

Natalie stepped out of the lift. As she was walking past the trainee hall, she heard groans of pain. Her acute hearing hasn't failed her. She saw a tall guy being punched in the face by a shorter guy.

She recognised the shorter guy as one of the Korean trainees, Jisung. formed a thin line as she quickly snapped pictures of the scene right in front of her.

Once there was enough proof, Natalie walked up to them and stopped Jisung. Jisung looked up, "Who the -" he stopped when he saw Natalie.

"Oh Natalie! You came back already?" He faked a smile and asked. Natalie frowned, "Jisung, how many times do I need to tell you this? He's chinese, right? This is why you're bullying him. Cause he's Chinese? Great excuse. Let go of him." She firmly spoke and Jisung could feel her cold stare.

Jisung let go of the tall Chinese guy but he lay flat on the floor. "Mianhe." Jisung said, looking down. "Don't apologise to me but to him. Come on, you can't be racist. We're all friends here." Natalie patted Jisung's shoulder.

"Dui... bu.. something Zitao." Jisung said and ran away. Natalie rolled her eyes and looked down at Zitao. She took the tissue packet from her bag and bent down.

"Mei shi ba?" She asked if he was okay in Chinese. Zitao just nodded, not looking at Natalie. She sighed and wiped away the blood on his face with the tissue.

"Next time, learn how to use your fist." She reminded and patted him on the shoulder before walking away.

Zitao looked up when she was gone, his face flushed in pink.