STN Interview with rookie group BAP and Hello Venus's Natalie

The Life of an Kpop Idol

2nd Feb 2012 - MelodyTeenTop - 4 hours ago

 

Recently, STN sat down for a quick interview with rookie group BAP and Natalie of Hello Venus. As shown in the interview below, rookie group BAP will share their views on debuting + mention their ideal types! Natalie of Hello Venus have just released a solo album called First Love and has remained top in all music charts.

Let the interview begin~

STN: So, BAP have just debuted! How does it feel? Do you feel your popularity?

Yongguk: Being able to debut is already an achievement for us so we're very grateful to ES Entertainment. I can see fans cheering and supporting us with the banners so I can say that, BAP is well-received.. Yes?

STN: Now that you guys have debuted, is there anyone that catches your attention? Any girl group members?

Yongguk: Well.. BAP is a very united group. I don't think it's a coincidence but all the six of us like the same girl..

STN: REALLY!? Mind telling us who that lucky girl might be?

Yongguk: Himchan, you say.. (blushes)

Himchan: We really respect our seniors and we are huge fans of Hello Venus.

STN: Natalie-sshi, how do you feel about that?

Natalie: Uh.. Sorry what? I wasn't listening..

STN: The members of BAP are fans of Hello Venus.

Natalie: Oh. Wow, I'm very happy to heard that. Haha. Thank you for supporting Hello Venus. (bows) Honestly, Miyeon unnie and Jisook unnie really like Yongguk-sshi..

Yongguk: (blushes and hides his face) Thank you.

STN: But BAP, you haven't tell us who the lucky member is..

Youngjae: We like Natalie-sunbaenim a lot! (Chuckles)

STN: Natalie-sshi, you have six more celebrity fanboys added onto the list.

Natalie: (looks confused) Ahh.. yeah. Thank you so much for your support.

STN: Were you day-dreaming again?

Natalie: Hahaha, what? Nooo... Okay maybe a little bit.. Mianhe.

BAP: Gwenchana! It's cute!

Natalie: (Embarrassed) Thank you.

STN: Natalie, you've saying 'Thank you' for the half of this interview. Say something about your solo album.

BAP: (Anticipates)

Natalie: Well.. It's called First Love and the songs inside are really good. (Laughs) I wrote and composed two of them, which are: It's Cold and Blankly. The other two were produced by Brave Brothers. Yesterday, I won 1st place on Music Bank with It's Cold. I would like to say 'Thanks' to all the Hello Cupids that have been supporting the album since it's release. Even though it wasn't a pop song, you guys still liked it, right? (Laughs) Please look forward to Hello Venus's comeback next month and for the time being, enjoy my album. Saranghae!

STN: Yes, I can already hear all the guy's heart melting. This has been STN. Thank you.

BAP: We're B.A.P! Yes sir! Thank you!

Natalie: Hello~ Venus~ Thank you for your hard work ^^

 

This has been the interview with BAP and Natalie. Please stay tuned to Allkpop for more news and gossips.