Music Video Filming

The Life of an Kpop Idol

A week before the album was released was when the shooting of the music video for 'It's Cold' took place. it was really snowing and the shooting site was at a deserted park.

Natalie covered her nose with a tissue as she sneezed cutely. She was the protagonists of the music video. Natalie sat down on the foldable chair and waited for the male co-star to arrive.

Honestly, she wasn't told who the male actor was going to be. But, she knew one thing: She had to kiss him. Natalie sighed bitterly. She haven't had her first kiss and yet, someone she don't know was going to steal that special kiss away from her.

*If only it was him. But that's impossible. He's in Japan and he treats me like a younger sister.* She sniffled.

"Um.. Natalie-sshi, the male actor have arrived. Please get ready to shoot." The site manager informed and Natalie nodded. She got up and took off the long, big winter coat she was wearing.

She warmed herself by rubbing her hands together and breathing loudly.

"Natalie! Seung Ho! Get on the set." The site manager instructed. Natalie froze, *Wait.. Yoo Seung Ho? Oh !* She turned around and saw him smiling at her.

"Glad to work with you, Natalie-sshi." Seung Ho said as he held out his hand. Natalie nodded and shook his hand, still in a shocked state. Seung Ho chuckled and stepped onto the set.

Natalie followed him. "All right, this is what you do: Act like you guys are breaking up, Natalie tries to hug Seung Ho but he will push her away. Natalie will fall down and slowly start crying when Seung Ho walks away. Simple." The director explained.

Natalie nodded as she warmed up for the crying scene later on. "And.. ACTION!" The director yelled and the filming began. Cameras moved all over the places as the two actors acted out the scene.

Natalie was a smooth actress as she could grab the feeling in just a few seconds and when she cried, it didn't looked forced and fake. That was why she received a lot of calls for dramas.

"That's a wrap! Now, go change into new outfits and we'll shoot the future version."

They nodded and did as told. Seung Ho was in a suit, looking dashing as always. Natalie was in a mini-dress. "It's so cold." She complained and pouted. "Who ask you to write a song called 'It's Cold'?" Seung Ho teased, trying to lift up the serious atmosphere.

Natalie laughed along at his joke. *Jiyeon unnie was right. He's not funny one bit.* She smiled to herself.

"All right, now Natalie will stand in front of that tree," The writer pointed at the tree.

Natalie nodded and listened. "Then you will look at this couple ring and start crying again. Seung Ho will be at the opposite direction, looking at Natalie and shaking his head. Natalie will look up and run to Seung Ho for a hug but Seung Ho will push her away again."

Natalie made a face, "I'm always being pushed."

"Then Natalie will apologise and Seung Ho will say "Don't keep saying you're sorry. Don't keep crying for me." and Natalie will cry even more. Then Seung Ho will help her stand up and wipe away her tears and say, 'You're such a crybaby. How can I let you go if you're so soft?' then BAM! Kiss. End of filming. Got it?" The writer asked.

Natalie and Seung Ho nodded. "Get ready to be pushed." Seung Ho whispered. "Hooray." Natalie cheered without any enthusiasm and Seung Ho chuckled.

The filming started again and Natalie ran to Seung Ho as told. Finally, the kiss scene came.

Seung Ho tiled his head to the side so they looked like they were kissing. He wanted to protect Natalie since he knew how she felt. Having your first kiss taken away by a total stranger wasn't that special.

"Eyy what are you guys doing!? KISS FOR REAL! Again." The director yelled. "Sorry." Both Seung Ho and Natalie said at the same time. They laughed at themselves.

Finally the kiss scene was filmed again. This time, they kissed for real. Natalie was not an expert but she could tell that Seung Ho had a lot of experience.

Of course, he kissed T-ara's Jiyeon and After School's Uee before.

"That's a wrap! Amazing job! You guys are better seriously better than most of the teen actors and actresses. Dinner on me!" The director offered and the whole set cheered.

"Let's drink! CHEERS!" The beer glasses clinked, followed by a glass of orange juice. Natalie chuckled as she drank her orange juice. She was the only underage person there, even Seung Ho was drinking.

After a while, both Seung Ho and Natalie had to go back as they had other schedules. "Thank you director-nim." Both of them bowed.

"Natalie, tell Jiyeon that I miss her will you? Ask her not to block my calls anymore please." Seung Ho pleaded in his drunk state. "Araso oppa." Natalie sighed and patted his shoulder.

Seung Ho's manager came and brought him back to his house.

"Minkyu oppa, do I have any schedules?" Natalie asked her manager. He shook his head. "Then where are we going?" Natalie asked, not bothering to open her tired eyes.

"Back to the dorm. Tomorrow, you can rest." He said as the van pulled over. "Okay, thanks oppa. Bye." Natalie hugged him and went up the lift.