Fast forward to 2011

The Life of an Kpop Idol

Natalie was in the waiting room, sweating like a pig. Hello Venus just finished performing their new single, 'My My' and were resting. "Natalie! Come and look at this! Oh my god~ Why are they so hot!" Hyunjung squealed.

Natalie got up from her seat and walked over to Hyunjung who was squatting down in front of the small, TV which showed the live broadcast of Inkigayo.

Right then, a new group, MYNAME was performing their debut title, MESSAGE. "Unnie, have you taken your medicine?" Natalie asked sarcastically and Hyunjung wrinkled her nose. "Later." She waved her hands and Natalie burst out laughing. "Unnie, daebak."

"I heard the leader likes you." Miyeon commented and both Natalie and Hyunjung jumped in fright. "OH MY GOD! DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!" Hyunjung pouted.

Miyeon shrugged, "I was just saying." "Wait, Gunwoo likes who?" Hyunjung asked. "Defitnately not you." Miyeon spat and walked away with her cup of strawberry milk.

"I KNEW IT! It's always Natalie! First it's that Taemin, then it's B-bomb, now it's Gunwoo! You boy-magnet." Hyunjung teased and Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Puh-lease. If my bro hears it, he'll immediately fly to Korea from LA just to kill them." Natalie laughed. "But seriously, you've so cute! No wonder they like you! Aigoo my maknae~" Hyunjung cooed and pinched Natalie's cheeks.

"This is why I should ask Derrick oppa to come to Korea!" Natalie pushed Hyunjung and ran to Hana instead. Hana smirked, "Hey baby~"

Natalie did her infamous, gag reflex, "Argh, I'm gonna be sick." Hyunjung and Hana Hi-5 each other, laughing at the maknae's miserable face.

"You know you love me~" Hana started singing and everyone in the room gave her weird looks. "Okay, I know I'm a rapper. But I CAN sing!" Hana defended and Natalie started clapping for no reason.

"Sorry, that was just so touching. Hoo~" Natalie faked a cry and everybody laughed.