SHOWCASE!

The Life of an Kpop Idol

29 June 2010 - MelodyTeenTop - 7 hours ago

 

Hello Venus's showcase ended yesterday and the event was not a small one. Five thousand fans came to support the girls and even their seniors, such as SHINee's Taemin and Jonghyun, SNSD's Sooyoung, Tiffany and Jessica, all the members of F(x) and Natalie's cousin, Nana from After School.

Taemin did a duet with Natalie who is now known as the maknae, visual and the main dancer of the group while Jonghyun and Jessica also sang together with the two main vocalists, Miyeon and Jissok.

During the showcase, Taemin made a surprising confession. He confessed his love [A/N: or admiration as you fans call it] to Natalie. But Natalie defitnately showed us that she's not a easy one by just bowing to Taemin and thanked him for the support.

There were a lot of sweet moments at the showcase and one of them was when the members celebrated the rapper's, Hana's birthday.

The cake was specially baked by Natalie and Hyunjung and Hana burst out crying in happiness.

After the showcase, there was an afterparty and Natalie managed to snap some pics to satisfy our eyes.

[Insert picture]

Here, we have some family-bonding with Natalie and Nana. The two cousins do live up to their goddesses image as shown above.

[Insert Picture]

Here, we have all the members and the celebrity guests. Taemin, I know you want to stand beside Natalie but Tiffany noona, beat you to it.

[Insert Picture]

Finally, Taemin gets a shot of himself and Natalie. Come on man! Make your move! Don't just smile innocently at the camera! Natalie, you go girl~!

[Insert Picture]

Finally, a group picture! The six girls of Hello Venus takes picture in front of the buffet table.

Left to right: Jaekyung, Miyeon, Jissok, Hana, Natalie and Hyunjung.

 

Stay tuned to more news on Hello Venus. [A/N: TaeminxNatalie couple!]