Tao

The Life of an Kpop Idol

"Natalie, just one more time! Come on!" The trainer, Jihyo clapped her hands to get Natalie back to dancing. Natalie groaned as the pain from her ankle became more unbearable.

"Unnie, my ankle. It's hurting a lot again.." Natalie bit her lips as she rubbed the area. Jihyo sighed, "I'll go and get something."

Natalie sighed as she massaged her ankle. She blamed herself for not being careful enough when walking. If she hadn't been sleeping while walking, she wouldn't have tripped over the wires and her ankle wouldn't have been injured.

She fanned herself and waited for Jihyo to return.

In the opposite direction of Hello Venus's practise room, where Natalie was at, was a bigger practise room with twelve guys. They were going to debut as EXO in 2012, only several months away.

They were resting for a while after dancing to the new tracks.

Tao was sitting in a corner, afraid to talk to anyone. He was the newest member added to the team and he was left out. That was the reason why Jisung dared to bully him.

"Tao! Come and play with us." D.O pulled Tao into the big circle, smiling. Tao shyly sat down between Kai and Kris.

"Let's watch something together." Suho suggested and they all agreed. They switched on the TV and went to KBS. It was a replay of the previous month's Music Bank.

"Oh look! Hello Venus is on!" Xiumin cheerfully said, smiling. Chen's eyes sparkled as Miyeon went to the middle and hit the high notes. "Wow, amazing." He commented.

"Aww! Natalie looks so cute! I wonder if she's there right now. I haven't talked to her for a week." Xiumin said as he tried to look through the translucent glass.

"Yeah she's in. I heard she just came back from New York yesterday." Baekhyun nodded his head and informed. "Araso. I'm going to talk to her~" Xiumin sing-song and smirked.

He was trying to tease Kai. *Kai obviously has a crush on her, just like Taemin. Kai acts like a jerk to her so that she'll notice him but she never does. Haha, she doesn't even care about those romantic things.*

Xiumin knocked on the door and let himself in. He opened the door wide so that Kai could see Natalie.

"Natalie! Why didn't you come and see me?" Xiumin sat down on the floor next to Natalie. She shrugged, wearing her cold, blank face as usual.

"Aww~ So how was the meeting?" He asked. "Good. But I hurt my ankle." Natalie sighed. Xiumin's eyes rounded, "WHAT!? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital!?"

"Yeah I went to the hospital yesterday. They said it'll take around two weeks to heal. If I continues to dance, it'll take about a month." Natalie replied.

"Then don't dance." Xiumin said as a matter-of-fact. Natalie gave him one of her infamous, 'serious bro?' faces, "I'm the main dancer. I can't slack."

Xiumin pouted, "Have you met our newest member? He's from China just like Luhan, Lay and Kris." Xiumin asked, changing the topic.

"I just came back from New York yesterday, danced for the whole day, went to the hospital at night and now I'm talking with you. Wow, yes I've met your new member. Not." Natalie sarcastically replied.

"You know you and Kai are really alike. Both are amazing dancers but so sarcastic and mean." Xiumin faked a sob. Natalie rolled her eyes, "I'm nowhere similar to him."

Xiumin smirked, "Let's go meet our new member. Come on." Xiumin dragged Natalie up and she limped all the way to the other side.

Once the guys saw Natalie walked in the room, they bombard her with questions. "Natalie!" Baekhyun attacked her with a hug. "Yah! Me first!" D.O pushed him away and hugged her.

"Ayo waddup Natalie." Chanyeol greeted in his low voice, fist-bumping with Natalie. "Natalie!" Suho jumped around and joined in the group hug.

Tao's eyes brightened up at the sight off Natalie. *It's her!*

Kris, Tao, Kai, Sehun and Luhan just awkwardly stared at them since they wasn't that close with Natalie. "Kay, guys. I'm suffocating." Natalie coughed and they let go.

Xiumin pulled Tao, "This is our newest member! Tao!" Natalie turned and smiled at him, "Nice to meet you." She remembered the incident that happened the previous day.

Tao shyly nodded his head. Natalie chuckled, "So~ This is awkward." Chanyeol laughed, "Yeah.."

"I'll be going then. Bye~" Natalie waved at the them and slowly limped back to her practise room. Kai's eyes went to her injured leg and he grew worried. But he didn't showed his worry.

"What's wrong with her leg?" Baekhyun asked on Kai's behalf. Kai was grateful for that. Xiumin sighed, "She tripped over a pile of wires cause she was sleeping while walking. Clumsy girl." Baekhyun chuckled, "But she's cute." Lay nodded in agreement.

"Yixing, your ideal type." Luhan teased and Lay blushed, stuttering, "Shut up Luhan ge."

"But seriously, she's a boy-magnet." Luhan commented. "Yeah cause's she not faking it. Her personality is the cool, friendly type." Chanyeol added.

"And she's sarcastic, weird, 4-D, sometimes scary and very cold to strangers. Damn." Xiumin clucked his tongue and the guys chuckled.

"Let's have a talk shall we? To get to know each other more." Suho suggested and made them sit in a big circle.

"Okay, the topic of this talk: Girls." Suho ended and they clapped and cheered. "Me first!" Baekhyun volunteered. "I LOVE GIRLS' GENERATION!" He squealed and his eyes sparkled.

"Yes, we all know." Chanyeol faked a yawn. "Okay then. I pick our new member to go next. Tao?" Baekhyun smiled at Tao and the latter shyly smiled back.

"Girls.. I don't really know anything about them.." Tao replied in his broken Korean. "Aww! You look so scary but you're full of aegyo!" Suho went forward just to pinch Tao's cheeks.

"Wow, that was harsh. Calling me scary." Tao laughed and felt a little bit more comfortable with his new friends. Kai looked at him and rolled his eyes.

*That guy. And Natalie. They were together yesterday. Why did it looked like Natalie was kissing him? Her first kiss got stolen by a Chinese dude. I'll never like him!* Kai's glares at Tao weren't noticed by his hyungs.

"Kai your turn." Chanyeol informed and Kai stopped glaring at Tao. He cleared his throat, "Well, I like girls who can dance well. And also must be above 170 cm. She must have long, straight hair with a fringe that covers half of her forehead."

"Wow, Kai. You just described someone I know~" Xiumin winked and Kai rolled his eyes, smiling. "Yeah.. The details are all so specific." D.O agreed stupidly, without knowing what Xiumin meant.

"Duizhang, what about you?" Chanyeol asked, smiling. Kris made a face that looked like he was thinking but in his mind, all he thought was how to not make it obvious about the girl he really liked. When that girl happened to have stolen many other guy's heart.

"Um.. I like tall girls that knows how to cook. I also like filial ones.." He answered. *This way, nobody will know that I like Natalie. The hint is too vague. Not like Kai, that guy, he also likes her.*