He's Back

Why Couldn't You Forget Me?

 

Chapter 6 He’s Back

 

Haerim’s POV

Key drove me back to my apartments after dinner. He walked me inside, I couldn't stop admiring the new ring on my fourth finger. The ring shined even in the dark. When we arrived outside my door he leaned down and kissed me on my cheek before saying goodbye.

 

Key’s POV

I walked back outside to my car. When I got out of the building, I did a quick hop, while punching the air. This is definitely the best day of my life!

 

----

 

Haerim’s POV

RRIIIIINNNGGGG RIIIINNNGGGG

I picked up my phone on the bed and answered the call.

“Hello”

I heard a cute bubbly voice. Instantly I knew it was Jinri. She called to tell me that she and Minho would be back in Korea tomorrow morning. They left a week ago for a short holiday trip to America. After finishing our talk I called Key to tell him that I would be going to the airport tomorrow. Of course Key wanted to come along.

 

-----

Key’s limo stopped outside the airport. The whole morning I have been so excited. The driver opened the door for us and we both came out. He took my hand and we went inside the airport. The airport was busy as usual. We walked over to the gates where Jinri and Minho will be coming out. After ten minutes of waiting Minho and Jinri came out hands together and with smiles on their faces.

 

No One’s POV

 

“Haerim! Key!” Minho and Jinri called loudly while waving madly. Everyone had huge smiles on their faces as they started hugging each other.

 “Minho and I missed the two of you SOOO much!” Jinri said happily (almost shouting) to Haerim.

 

Haerim laughed, “Its only been a week” and Minho laughed, giving Jinri’s hand a squeeze. ‘I hope everyone stays happy like this forever…’ Haerim secretly thought to herself.

 

“So…” Key began “How was the holiday? Was America fun?”

 

“It was really fun!” Jinri said excitedly, almost jumping up and down. “We have to show you the photos we took! There are soo many!”

 

“But first…” Minho started while sharing a nervous look with Jinri, “We have to tell you something…”

 

The mood suddenly went down. Key had a VERY bad feeling about this…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

While Haerim, Key, Minho and Jinri were still greeting each other happily. Their former classmate was feeling annoyed as he walked into the arrivals hall at the airport.

 

‘Why can’t they leave me alone?’ he thought, as the two big bodyguards beside him continued to stay close.

 

“Sir, your parents have organised a ball for you and a special guest.” A lady assistant said in a toneless voice to Jonghyun.

 

‘A special guest?’ Jonghyun thought, but instead asked, “Do I have to go to the ball?”

 

“Yes, your parents have said that something very important will happen at the ball and you must be present for it.” The assistant replied as they walked past a group of four people hugging and talking loudly.

 

“When is it?”, Jonghyun asked suddenly curious about the ‘important’ thing that was going to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

Back to the group of four…

 

Haerim, Key, Minho and Jinri were waiting for Key’s limo outside the crowded airport. “What’s taking that driver so long?!” Key complained. Haerim hit him on the arm. “AH!” Key yelped and looked at Haerim, “Can’t you see how many people there are? The limo is probably being held back by traffic.”

 

Key pouted and looked away, ‘Come on Limo! I want to know what Minho and Jinri wanted to say.’ He thought to himself feeling frustrated. Minho and Jinri were about to tell them the news, but decided it was better to tell it to Haerim and Key later.

 

Then Key heard some girls talking as they passed, “Did you see the guy with those two bodyguards!” one girl said to her friend. “OMG! He was Hot!” another girl replied. “I know right! He must have been rich as well – he had bodyguards!” the girls giggled as they walked away.

 

Key couldn’t get rid of the uncomfortable feeling. Something bad was definitely going to happen.

 

“KIM KIBUM!!!” Key turned around in surprise. Haerim, Minho and Jinri were standing beside the limo. The driver was already lifting Minho’s and Jinri’s luggage into the back of the limo.

 

Haerim, giving Key a questioning look climbed into the limo with Minho and Jinri. Key quickly followed them in. The limo began moving suddenly.

 

“What did you want to tell us earlier?” Haerim, feeling curious, asked Minho and Jinri. Minho and Jinri looked at each other… again. Then Jinri started speaking “Minho, you tell them.” Minho looked startled “But..” He didn’t get to finish his protest because Jinri stepped painfully onto his foot.

 

Minho winced, but didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to anger Jinri and he knew she really didn't want to tell Haerim and Key the bad news.

 

“Well…” Minho began cautiously and slowly. He took a big breath before continuing.

“Long story short… Jonghyun is back.” 

---------------------

HOHOHO WE ARE BACK FROM THE DEAD ROFLMAO

anyways enjoy and more updates to come soon ;)

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

JESS&SIMMY