Chapter 4 – Flashback Part 3

Why Couldn't You Forget Me?

 

This is the sequel to 'Why Have I Fallen For You'

---------

Chapter 4 – Flashback Part 3

                       

1 week later

 

No One’s POV

It was finally time for Haerim to leave the hospital.  For the past week she has been a depressed state over the fact that Jonghyun had left her without an explanation. Minho, Jinri and Key have all tried their best to make her feel better.

 

Haerim’s POV

We were walking out of the elevator; Key had one his arms placed around my shoulder.  Before we left and checked out the doctor said that I would have headaches every now and then and I couldn't do anything that requires a lot of energy.

 

Key’s POV

Jonghyun left with no reason and hurt Haerim so badly. I will never forgive him. I tightened my grip around Haerim’s shoulder as we walked out of the elevator.

 

“Wait, WAIT”, I turned around to see who was calling. It was nurse who has been taking care of Haerim for the past week. She came running over towards us.

 

Haerim’s POV

“Wait, WAIT”, both Key and I turned around to see who was calling. It was the nurse who had been taking care of me for the past week. She came running over towards us with something in her hands. I gave her a warm smile. She handed me a golden box and said it was from the person who bought me here. I took the box from her and she waved me goodbye.

 

Jinri’s POV

The nurse handed the box over to Haerim and we left the front lobby. When we got outside two limos were already waiting for us.

“Haerim get lots of rest, I’ll come visit you daily”, she  gave me a warm smile and stepped into the limo with key. After seeing their limo go off, Minho and I went into our limo.

 

Key’s POV

After the car started, Haerim was still holding onto the golden box. She undid the ribbon and lifted off the lid.

 

Haerim’s POV

I undid the ribbon and lifted off the lid. Immediately a tear dropped down my face. Inside were two rings; each of them had the letters J+H in diamond on them. I slowly closed the box and held onto it tightly. Key moved closer to me and placed his arm around me. I cried silently into his shoulder.

“Why is everyone leaving me”, he gently wiped the tears off my face and replied

 

“I will take care of you forever”

----------------

Hey guys long time no see ;)

I have been so busy for the past few weeks T.T

Updates will be back to normal very soon~

Add me on facebook :D