Flashback Part 1

Why Couldn't You Forget Me?

 

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late update. I've been really busy lately and schools starting soon =="

Am I confusing anyone with the story so far?

Oh and also do u guys like the poster. Isn't awesome? Go and request from http://jnsterr.blogspot.com/ ~

Thanks so much for subscribing~ Please comment ;)

p.s Dont forget that this is the sequel to 'Why Have I Fallen For You'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 - Flashback Part 1

 

3 years ago

 

No One’s POV

The morning light shined on Haerim’s face. Slowly she opened her eyes, her entire body felt sore as she sat up in the bed. 

 

“Omo your awake”, the nurse said excitedly as she ran out of the room.

 

A minute later a doctor came in with the nurse behind. He walked over to Haerim and gave her a warm smile.

 

“It’s good that your finally awake”, he takes out sheets of paper from his folder.

 

“You will need to stay in hospital for another week before you can go home”, he placed the sheets back into the folder.

 

The doctor turned around and headed for the door. “Also you will be having some headaches these few days but don't worry too much”, he said and walked out the door.

 

Haerim’s POV

He walked out of the door after saying that I will be having headaches. The nurse from the beginning came over closer to me.

 

“If you need to anything just ask me”, she told me and handed me a glass of water.

 

After handing me the glass of water she walked over to the drawer and took out a canvas bag. She walked back to me and gave me the bag.

 

“What this?” I asked slightly confused.

 

“These were the things that were on you at the time of the accident”

 

Inside the bag were my phone and my wallet. I took them out and gave her back the bag.

 

I switched on my phone and dialed Jonghyun’s number.

 

Dudu dudu dudu…

 

The number that you have dialed does not exist anymore.

That's weird did he change his number, I thought to myself. I placed my phone aside and got out of the bed.

 

“Where are you going, your not fully recovered yet”, the nurse said with a worried look and held onto my arm.

 

No One’s POV

Haerim wanted to get some fresh air. The nurse went and got her a wheel chair. She helped her into the wheel chair and wheeled her outside.

 

“So who was the person that brought me here”, Haerim asked curious as they were going to the garden.

 

“Oh he was young men and rather handsome”, the nurse replied and stopped the wheel chair under a tree.

 

Haerim’s POV

She stopped the wheel chair under a tree. For some reason a thought came to me that the person was Jonghyun. If he was the one the crashed into me why isn’t he here with me

 

Why isn’t Jonghyun picking up his phone? Where is he?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add me on Facebook~ http://www.facebook.com/jesshixxluffyooh