Flashback Part 2

Why Couldn't You Forget Me?

This is the sequel to 'Why Have I Fallen For You'. 

-----------------

Chapter 3 - Flashback Part 2

 

Haerim’s POV           

The nurse wheeled me back to my room in the hospital. We got back into the room she helped me out of the wheelchair and sat me down on the bed. I picked up the phone on the table to call Jonghyun again. I was just about to the press the call button when the doctor walked back in again. He had his clipboard in his hand again he asked me or my relatives to pay for my hospital fees. I felt like I just hit a wall, I had no one left at all. Jonghyun’s not picking up his phone and I thought it would be better if I didn't call Key.

“I will pay as soon as possible”. He nodded and left the room.

I picked up phone and called Jonghyun. The same message came through saying that the number doesn't exist anymore. Did he change his number? I called his home phone.

 

Du du, du du, du du.

 

“Hello”

 

A maid answered the phone.

 

“Can I please speak to Jonghyun? Is he there?”

 

There was a moment of silence after I asked the question.

 

“He left to study in America a week ago. Is this Haerim? Didn't he tell you?”

 

The phone slipped out of my hand out of my control. My entire body started to feel weak.  Why did he just leave? Why didn't he tell me? Tears started welling in my eyes and they slowly dropped down my cheek.  I looked at the bracelet that I’m wearing on my wrist. All the memories that we shared started flicking one by one in my head.

 

No One’s POV

The doctor came back in once again but this time he had a more serious look.

 

“I very sorry but I’m afraid you have to pay your fees today”,

 

----

Haerim’s POV

I sat in bed thinking for a long time. I picked up my phone and scanned my contacts for the number.

 

Dudu, dudu, dudu,

 

“Hello Jinri? It me Haerim”

“Haerim where have you been we haven’t seen you for a week!”

 

“I at Seoul Hospital. I need your help.”

 

Jinri said that she and Minho would come immediately after that we hanged up on each other.

 

----

Half and hour later Jinri and Minho came. Minho went to pay the fees and sort out everything. I was in the room with Jinri. She looked at me with a worried face.

 

Jinri’s POV

I looked at Haerim; her eyes were red and puffy. I knew immediately that she had been crying. I asked her what’s wrong then the whole story came out. I could tell that she trying to act strong and tough but I knew that her heart was torn apart.

Why did Jonghyun leave so suddenly, I thought to myself.

 

----

 

Minho’s POV

I was sorting out everything for Haerim at the reception desk. After everything was done, I was about to walk back into the room when I thought of one person. Key.

I took out my phone from my jacket and pressed call.

 

---

 

Key’s POV

“WHAATTTT”, I picked up my jacket and ran out of my house and got into my car.

 

---

 

Haerim’s POV

Jinri was trying her best to get my mind of him. When Minho walked back into the room. He sorted out everything and paid for everything. He walked over and placed his arm over Jinri who was sitting on my bed. I thanked both of them for everything.

After a while Minho said he was hungry and dragged Jinri out the room to buy food.

 

---

 

Key’s POV

I stopped my car and ran straight into the hospital. I asked the lady at the reception which room Jung Haerim was staying in but she just looked at me as if she never seen a hot guy in her life. I gave up and ran straight to the lift. The lift door opened, Jinri and Minho came out.

 

“She in room 217”, Minho said. When I was about to leave, Jinri said she needed tell us something. She told us about everything that happened with the car accident and Jonghyun.

 

----

 

The lift door opened and I searched for room 217. My heart was beating really fast; I took a deep breath and walked in.  Haerim turned her head around and saw me. I walked slowly in and stood next to her. She looked tired and miserable while lying on the bed.

 

“Are you okay”, I asked concerned.

 

She gave me a warm smile.

 

I placed my arms around her. 

-------------

Thanks you guys so much for subscribing :)

Please comment~

Sorry updates have been really slow cos of so much school work ;(

Btw add me on facebook  :D

READ COMMENT SUBSCRIBE