3 Years Later

Why Couldn't You Forget Me?

 

It would be a good idea if you read 'Why Have I Fallen For You?'.  This is the sequel ^_~

Chapter 1 – 3 Year Later

 

3 years later

 

Haerim’s POV

“D-d-don’t leave me. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. NOOOO!!”

I opened my eyes wide and sat up panting in bed. I reached for the glass of water on the bedside table.

 

“Why did he leave me”, I whispered quietly to myself while tears rolled down my face.

 

I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom to do my makeup and brush my teeth.  I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. After finishing breakfast I walked out of my apartment.

 

I walked to my workplace, which is only walking distance away.

 

“Hey, I’m here”, I greeted my co-workers while setting my bag down.

 

I started organizing the clothes and greeting the customers when they came in.

 

I heard the door open again. I raised my head to greet the customer.

 

He looked very fashionable with his clothing. He was also wearing a pair of sunglasses.

 

He walked in and started looking at the clothes on the racks. I went back and continued on with folding the clothes.

 

“ Um excuse me but do you have this in my size”

I lifted up my head to see who was talking to me. It was the guy that walked in just then.

 

He took off his sunglasses and at that moment I stopped.

 

Those eyes are so similar to his. Tears came down out of my control. He stood there with a confused expression. I quickly wiped them away and excused myself.

 

I quickly walked out of the store and started running the second I was outside.

 

After running for a while I began to feel tired. I went to the side and leaned against the wall. I slowly slid myself down to the floor.  

 

My phone started buzzing in my pocket. I looked at the caller I.D and it was my boss.

 

“I’m sorry I left so suddenly but I’m not feeling well so I wont able to come back in”, I explained to him. He always has been very understanding.

 

Tears came down my face again. I quickly wiped them away.

 

“Kim Jonghyun, why did you do this to me”, I mumbled to myself. 

-----------------

My weakness - Starting a story ><

It will get better. I promise ^_^

Please subscribe and comment.