Mission 7 — Flight

You Monster.

A/N: Hahah it's been a while guys! Thanks for all the lovely reviews, this did take a while to update but I swear I'll be back soon after this. It's summer and I definitely have more time to update and more time for other stuff.

 

 


 

 

BOM’s POV

 

Absolute chaos ensued. Guards were shouting, a few bullets were shot, and the North Korean guards started to order us to stop. Pfft, like anyone could stop us. We were slipping through their sights as if invisible. Of course, the stark black outfits might’ve helped on that aspect a bit. Scared and now afraid that we would attack them, the guards tried to act macho, which fooled nobody, to be honest.

 

“Do not move, or we will not hesitate to shoot!”

 

TOP snorted in laughter at the guards, causing them to load their guns and fire a few shots near his head. Not close enough to kill him, just enough to shake him up a bit get rid of that ing cocky attitude of his, thank goodness.

 

He shut up after that.

 

I shot him a look I  knew only he could see before taking advantage of the darkness of the night, using my agility to avoid their flashlights and strobes. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him mirroring my moves. I continued to run towards the private jet; the soles of my specialized boots would muffle the sounds of my feet thumping against the pavement. As I drew nearer to the plane, the security thinned out, most of them were still shining their flashlights in places I had been minutes ago. The way they were searching, they’d probably never find either of us.

 

I threw open the plane’s main door. The plane was definitely quite a downgrade from what I was typically used to--the plane’s coat was peeling off, and it looked like it could break at any moment’s given notice. However, the interior was a lot more lavish than the exterior. Perhaps they had made the outside of the plane look barren and desolate on purpose--so that nobody would try to take or steal the plane.

 

And then they spotted me near the plane. More bullets were fired, this time near my head instead of near TOP’s.

 

“--” A few bullets sped my way, many of them grazing my skin and giving me a few small heart attacks. In order to dodge a bullet, I was forced to leap into the air and do a backflip. Instead of landing on my shoulder and shattering a few bones as I had expected, I landed into a pair of strong arms. I laughed at how cliche that was, but not ignoring how nice his smooth muscle felt against my back.

 

“You okay?” He set me down inside the jet, getting in after I’d gotten up from the floor and entered the pilot’s cockpit. The guards were now attempting to shoot and ram the jet at the same time, which wasn’t working out well for either party--the plane didn’t budge or break, but whole thing started shaking from side to side like a malfunctioning carnival ride.

 

“I’m fine.” Well, I think I pulled a muscle or too, but that should be fine. I pressed a bunch of buttons, checking for gas. There was plenty to fly us to pyongyang and even halfway across the world. Maybe the plane would also have some supplies in the back. I should probably check later on.

 

I stood to one side awkwardly and monitored TOP as he fiddled around with the buttons, frowning because there was only one chair instead of two in the pilot’s cockpit.

 

“And, we have lift-off.” TOP grinned, sitting in the pilot’s seat nonchalantly, as if he were about to fly the two of us to a private vacation island.

 

“I’ll go to the back and look for some supplies,” I looked to him for approval, and I left the control room as he grunted his okay. I probably would’ve left the room even if he’d had said no. Flinging open the door, there were rows upon rows of seats. A large screen lined one wall, complete with game consoles and Netflix, it was now playing some obscure indie drama movie. For such a small plane, it actually boasted quite a nice entertainment system. I continued to walk towards the supplies, popping a cracker from the cramped kitchen of the plane as I passed through.

 

“Gah!” I let out a minor screech as my eyes widened at the passenger sitting among the storage. He smirked. Covering my mouth with one hand and instinctively reaching towards my gun with the other, I took a couple of paces back.

 

This was not good. No, not good at all. This guy was considered a fool, but still, he was quite dangerous.

 

“I’ve been waiting.”

 

Two rather scrawny-looking bodyguards appeared and stood on each of the man’s sides. They directed their guns at my head, challenging me to move. My heart beat crazily, as if I had just finished running a marathon. My mind was numb. My senses weren’t intact. I know I should’ve done something and shot at the guys, but this was a rather peculiar situation I’d gotten myself into.

 

The man stood up, meaty hands on his wide hips. He smoothed his lapel in an attempt to play the movie villain. “How unfortunate. Such a pretty face, too.” He reached forward to touch my face, inciting a growl from me. “Don’t touch me.” I managed to spit in his face before ducking down and kicking him in the stomach. I spun him around. Surprise was always the best tactic to use. His bodyguards fired, missing by a millimeter. I held him infront of my body as a meat shield, so that if the bodyguards fired they would shoot him instead of me. I moved around,  backing up so that I could have more space for combat. Honestly though, this entire situation was pretty bad. After all, I was using Kim Jong Un as a hostage.

 


A/N: I know it's a short chapter, but what's going to happen next? O u O You should subscribe and find out. Also, starting next chapter, I'll be writing in 3rd person, because all this P.O.V. stuff is really not my style. Hope you liked the update~