Mission 1 — Chairman's Office

You Monster.

Mission 1 Chairman's Office

 

"Agent Bomb, please report to the Chairman's office immediately, he has a word to speak with you." 

Cringing as she heard her name called down to the Chairman by the robotic sounding intercom, Agent Park Bom of the NIS stood up instantly from her desk where she was working on planning out a new a tactical strategy. Leaving her desk a mess and full of scribbles, she pushed her creaking swivel chair aside and swung open the wooden door with force. Finally being able to escape from the confines of her small yet high-tech office, Bom pursed her petal pink lips and furrowed her brow. What could the Chairman possibly want to see her for? She hadn't done anything too destructive as of late.

Right when the female started walking down the corridor, her somewhat clingy friend and co-worker Kwon Jiyong — Codename G-Dragon popped up out of nowhere like he always seemed to do and piped up with that unpluggable mouth of his. "Ooh, what did you do this time, Bomb? Blow up government buildings without permission again?" 

"Tch. Go back to work. And that was an accident, by the way." Bom gently pushed his shoulder playfully as she walked past him. 

After traveling through many stainlessly clean hallways and security systems, Park bom finally reached the top-class, state-of-the-art glass elevator equipped with today's highest formst of technology. This elevator was located in the heart of the vast NIS building, and a number of security checks were necessary just to get inside. But you could only get inside if the Chairman had requested you.

After swiping her white, palm-sized, rectangular-shaped employee ID card through a scanner, she placed her hand on a screen to let it check her fingerprints and her hand shape. Then, the agent proceeded to lift up her bangs so a camera could do a full-face and retina scan. It was a rigorous checking system just to get inside an elevator, but this elevator led directly upwards to the Chairman's office, so high security was needed. 

The cold metal double-doors slid open to reveal the inside of a elevator. Now, this wasn't just any normal elevator, this was an elevator with class. Security screens were plastered along the wall, and with one glance, Park Bom could monitor most of what was going on at the moment in the building. 

"Ride commencing. 60th floor, Chairman's office." Even the elevator spoke in the annoying, grating robotic voice that could be heard all throughout the NIS building. The elevator began to move at a faster rate than regular elevators, accelerating at a speed of 90 mph upwards. Gripping onto a bar, Bom tried not to get dizzy from the pressure pushing down as she was transported up, higher and higher with each second. 

Before she knew it, the ride to the very pinnacle of the NIS building was completed, and the elevator's doors slid open to reveal the office of the Chairman. The Chairman's office was simpler than one would have imagine it to be. Bom had been inside one too many times before, but those who hadn't were often spreading rumors about what lurked inside the Boss's lair — dead bodies or pink frilly tutus? But none of the over-exaggerated rumors came even close to being true. Instead, the Chairman's office was decorated in a sleek, modern, minimalist design, almost seeming more like a fashion headquarters than the office of a Chairman.

The bright lights shining down from above illuminated the room, sending reflections everywhere. The platinum, metalic NIS logo was mounted on the snow white wall directly behind the Chairman's mahogany desk. Park Bom's eyes wandered around the room until the spotted the well-polished shoes of the Chairman under his desk, tapping impatiently.

With a sigh and a rub of his temple, the Chairman spoke up in his deep voice. "Agent Bomb. How many times have I told you, be punctual? I dislike waiting for others." His hawk-like eyes met with Bom's. "And, you've kept a special guest from the CIA waiting." 

Without thinking, she blurted out, "Special guest from the CIA?" 

"That's me." A rich, deep voice spoke up from the other side of the office. The owner of the voice stood up from his comfortable spot on a couch. He was tall, muscular, and had nice facial features, which was typical of an secret agent. He put out his cigarette in the ash tray and leisurely strolled over, hands in his pockets. "I'm T.O.P. Agent T.O.P." He held out a gloved hand to Bom, and Bom, still confused as to what was going on, shook his hand. "I also specialize in bombs, weaponry, close-combat fighting, and explosives, like you."

"Eh?" Park Bom was momentarily distracted by this man's unique, liquidy golden orbs that he had for eyes. Snapping back into it, she pulled out of the handshake and turned to face the Chairman. "What's going on?" 

The Chairman wordlessly reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a large file that contained many documents. She had expected him to give the two of them one document to study, but instead, the Chairman handed the whole entire manila envelope to her. Surprised, she almost let the papers slip out. 

"Be careful with that." The Chairman eyed her warily, sure that she was going to drop it and spill all of its contents out at any given time. "That contains some very highly classified notes and documents that we don't want getting into the wrong hands." He leaned his elbows on his desk and looked at Bom. "Agent Bomb, you are going to go on a top-secret, covert field mission with Agent T.O.P." The Chairman nodded at top, and T.O.P. tried to explain. "A dangerous field mission which needs someone skilled like you."

"Covert field mission..." Park Bom nodded. "Please continue explaining."

"And I will." The Chairman tilted his head. "I'll explain from the start so you won't be so confused as you are right now when you start the mission." Furrowing his brow, Chairman tried to summarize the situation as best as he could. "You've heard of the human-robot experiments in North Korea before, correct?" The man paused for dramatic effect. "Well, it turns out that there is a whole site filled with the results of these experiments, whether they're failure or successes, we don't know yet. If they're failures, they're likely to keep trying until they've perfected the ultimate battle weapon to attack South Korea. Indestructable, human lookalikes with super strength and power." 

"And if they're successes?" Park Bom asked, interested in the mission.

"Sucesses. If they're successes, then we have a problem." The Chairman bit his bottom lip. "If they're successes, they're most likely in South Korea right now, and planning an attack or something of the sort. They're strong, and ready to kill at any moment. Even one of your specialized bombs would barely make a dent in their skin." He sat back in his chair, leaning against an armrest. "But I'm almost positive that it's a mix at the moment, 10% success and 90% failure."

"And what we have to do," T.O.P. spoke, "Is prevent them from creating any more of these monsters." 

"Exactly." The Chairman agreed. "The location and everything you need to know is in the file, so you absolutely must keep that with you at all times. Take a private jet to reach the location."

The two secret agents started walking towards the elevator. 

"And good luck."