The Kitchen

The Haunted Mansion
Please log in to read the full chapter

Long-ish chapter! XD Honestly this is the first chapter I’ve written so far that gave me goose bumps ^^; I hope it goes the same for all of you guys :’3 AND HURRAH FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS WOOT WOOT! \m/

 

I’d like to ask, who’s your favorite character so far? :’3 For me, although I’m Kai biased, I really like how cool Luhan is in this 8D I thought I couldn’t make Luhan this awesome because he’s so cute and squishy! X3 but, myeah~ :’3

Answers in the comment box down below!! >:3

Thanks to you guys who’ve been reading and commenting! ♥ I will be updating soon, I promise! :*

 

WARNING!: Well, I'll be putting a (slightly) creepy picture here. It's not really that disturbing for my taste but, well... Just to be sure, please be ready for it ^^;

---

 

 

“Tiffany’s missing.” Chanyeol said. You found it hard to believe. It was illogical. This was her party. Why would she go missing, especially in her own house?

“There’s got to be some mistake.” You scoffed. “You guys just didn’t look hard enough. I mean, this house is so big, I’m sure no one would even dare play hide and seek here.”

“I would.” Kai beamed.

“Not helping, doofus.” Luhan said.

“-up.” Kai mumbled under his breath.

“Immature.” Luhan did the same.

 

“Now’s not the time for that you guys.” Tao said stopping the two from bickering.

“Have you guys checked her room?” You asked. No one answered, making you slap your forehead with your palm. “You guys are assuming things.”

“Maybe. But why wasn’t Tiffany with us the whole night? She is the host of this party, in case you’ve forgotten. Plus, this is like, her thing.” Baekhyun reasoned out. Come to think of it, he was right. None of you have seen her the whole evening. You mentally punched yourself for not having noticed that during the whole party.

“Well, then I guess we’re heading to her room to find out.” You said. “First things first: aside from us here, is there anyone else left?”

“Xiumin’s eating everything left on the buffet table, while Kris is doing the dishes.” Suho answered.

“Why the heck is he doing the dishes?” Chen asked.

“You know him. Mr. Neat Freak.” Lay said.

“Doesn’t this house have maids for that?” Chen asked again.

“In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been serving ourselves the whole night.”  Chanyeol answered. “Did you see how the maids left before the sun would even set?” he nudged you. You nodded your head. You and Chanyeol arrived early for the party and found everything set  as early as 5pm – the food, the drinks, the lights, the big stereo players, everything. That wasn’t what bothered you though.

“When the maids were leaving, they didn’t even look at us.” Chanyeol said looking at you as if he was asking you to back-up his story. You nodded. “We were right in front of them, but they walked straight ahead. They left the front doors wide open.” You continued for Chanyeol.

“But no Tiffany?” D.O. asked. You and Chanyeol only shook your heads. Another silence filled the air, until Sehun started a head count.

“So there’s me and Luhan Hyung, Kai, Chanyeol, D.O., Bacon – “Sehun pointed at each member as he called their names, but was cut off.

“It’s Baekhyun, dude.” Baekhyun said, slightly annoyed.

“Oh, right. Sorry. Slip of the tongue.” Sehun chuckled before he continued. “Suho, Chen, Lay, Tao, Minnie, and Xiumin and Kris downstairs.” Everyone nodded their heads in approval.

“Alright, I’m checking her room.” You offered. “Gather everyone up in the lobby. I’ll meet you guys there in a few minutes. Hopefully with Tiffany, you thought.

“I’m coming with you.” Kai said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

“M-me too!” Sehun raised his hand.

“Oh no, buddy. You’re coming with us downstairs.” Luhan protested.

“But I wanna go with Minnie.”

“Oh, don’t be such a baby, Sehun.”

 

“Enough with the bickering!” You demanded, making all their heads turn to you. “Kai and Sehun, you can come with me, unless you want to join too, Luhan. The rest of you gather up and wait in the lobby, ok?” You held out your thumb: a gesture not foreign to you and your friends. It was the sign of your unity, and it automatically brought smiles on all of your faces whenever one of you initiated the act.

“What are we?” you asked with a knowing smile, still holding out your thumb. Everybody followed and held out their thumbs before shouting in unison.

 

“WE ARE ONE!”

 

---

 

“Where’s her room again?” Kai asked as he walked beside you. “The west wing. We’re now at east.” You answered. Luhan was at your other side while Sehun was following behind. Everything was silent except for the tapping of your feet on the floor as you walked. Just then Sehun stopped walking as he felt cold air brush through the back of

Please log in to read the full chapter