Locked Up

The Haunted Mansion
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What are you guys doing?! YAH! I demand you to let go of me RIGHT THIS INSTANT!” You shout as you struggle to free yourself from the grip of your laughing friends holding you firmly by your arms.

“There’s no use struggling, Minnie.” Kai said mischievously with his infamous sinister smirk.

“You didn’t drink your bomb shot. This is your punishment.” Chanyeol continued with a chuckle as both of them walked nonchalantly, carrying you by your arms. You dangled between them as you kicked the air, desperately striving to settle them on the floor, but to no avail.

 

---

*15 minutes ago*

“One shot! One shot! One shot!” Everyone cheered as you held the glass to your face. Your face wrinkled in disgust as the smell of alcohol hit your nose, reminiscent of how you would imagine wet, dirty socks to smell like.

It was All Hallows’ Eve and your childhood friend, Tiffany who happened to just come back from the States, decided to throw a party at her house. A costume party. Growing up in a small town, it wasn’t surprising that teenagers your age who lived there would know each other. So naturally, everyone was invited.

“C’mon Minnie! Drink up!” Xiumin shouted impatiently as he chewed on some smores. You stared at the poison you held in your hands. “There’s no way this thing’s going anywhere near my lips!” You thought to yourself.

 It was All Hallows’ Eve. It also happened to be your 18th birthday. And yes, you dreaded the possibility that this foul-wrenched beverage could be your first drink ever.

“10… 9…” Someone started. Shoot! No, not the countdown, please!

“8… 7…

Please log in to read the full chapter