Beaten Down By Words.

Till' The Day I Die.

"Look what you've done!" The manager yelled slamming down KyuHyun's award to the ground, making the shatters of glass scatter the wooden floor."You just ruined your chance of being at the top! Now that you've you done this who knows what the hell her and her manager will do to damn ruin you!"
"I-"
"What you're sorry?! That can't fix this now can it?!" The manager sighed, turning Kyuhyun's chair to face him."It's time for you to damn grow up and face the reality that SungMin is damn dead! Burried in the earth and is not coming back! I'm your manager not a baby sitter."
KyuHyun let out a frusterated groan and span the chair back so that he was looking at himself in the mirror again."Do you think it's all over the news yet..?" He asked.
"Watch and see.." The manager spat flipping through the Tv just to find  every channel filled with the news about him and his 'Girlfriend."To answer you question..No it is not all over the news..It is all over the damn channels! I suggest you give her a call, go over there if she rejects it and beg for her a in apology!"
Without a word KyuHyun threw on his scarf and a hat to hide his face from the papparazi surrounding their building. 'Who is this SungMin character?', What is so special about her that made you cheat on Jessica Jung?, How long have you been doing this..?"  They all screeched nearly tackling him to ground as he made it to the exit of the building."Leave me alone.." He said into one of the microphones, walking past the huge group." I didn't cheat on her..I accidently said the name of a friend I knew when I was younger..He just died so he has been on my mind for awhile.."
"Sorry to hear that.." The reporter said moving the microphone towards him,"So does this mean you had no other relationship, but the one with Jessica?
"No it was only her." KyuHyun said firmly,"Now, Jessica if you're watching this right now I'd like to say that..I'm sorry for everything. The name just slipped because he was the one I was thinking about, he was my bestfriend for years and he has been there even through my bad side and good. Then all of a sudden he died from an illness he didn't tell me about."
"I forgive you.." A female voice smiled behind him taking close steps near him "You should've just told me that.."
KyuHyun gave a slight smile to the reporters before turning his head to find his 'girlfriend' walking to him in the slight snow."I'm sorry for accusing too.." She smiled putting her hand on his shoulder. "Will you take me back..?"
The young man pulled her in close and gave her a hug whispering in her ear a 'yes', the reporters all melted to witness this site in front of them. For some reason a happy aura was cast upon everyone, even Jessica. KyuHyun on the other hand just did this for the sake of his manager and Jessica. He didn't want to show the world he wasn't a kid anymore and could handle things on his own. Maybe it was the right thing to do, he thought.
While they were walking Jessica saw the troubled look on KyuHyun's face."Are you okay..?" She asked looking up at him.
"I-I'm fine.." KyuHyun said putting her hand into his."Can we talk about something, in private..?"
Jessica nodded and continuing their walk in the slowly falling snow.

-Few Minutes Later-

"What was it you wanted to talk about..?" Jessica smiled undoing the bun to let go of her long blonde hair."If you need someone to talk to about your bestfriend, I'm here.."
Her boyfriend let out a nervous laugh unsure about how to put his thoughts into the words he wanted to say."It's kind of about him.."
"Just spit it out.." Jessica smiled putting her hand on top of his."Don't tell me you're were inlove with him.."
KyuHyun looked down at his feet not knowing what to answer. She just took the words out of his mouth and put it plain and simple, too simple that he couldn't process it in his mind yet." You were inlove with SungMin..?" She said removing the smile from her face to show a painful expression."Don't tell me you still love him now..Wait do you..?"
Her boyfriend looked up taking off his sunglasses to reveal blood-shot eyes, and his scarf to reveal a long rugged scar across his neck."I loved him that much..I tried to take my own life too, once he was gone I couldn't manage to live..I had cases of dehydration, I starved myself, and I didn't sleep at all. SungMin-Hyung died on his birthday..In my arms wich made the pain even more excruciating.."
Jessica burried her face in her manicured hands."I had no idea.." She cried into her hands."I must be the biggest B*tch to do this all to you.."
"You've done nothing.."KyuHyun said removing her hands from her face and held them in his."It was my fault all of this..I should have told you so we could've avoided all this cheating drama.."
The girl in front of him moved her hands out of his and whiped away her slight tears."As long as you're with me this will happen again.." she assured.
"What do you mean..?" He asked putting his scarf back on to hide the scar on his neck.
"The one who was cheating the whole time was me..."