Liar.

Till' The Day I Die.

KyuHyun tightened his scarf making him choke a little on Jessica's words."H-Honey...It's not good to joke about these kinds of things.." He smiled taking a sip of tea into his mouth, just to purposely burn his toungue. Jessica looked down to her phone whiping the screen with her thumb and playing with the clay flowers decorating it. "I wish it was a joke.." She smiled, a tear leaking from the corner of her right eye and down her cheek."I love you..But.."
"But.." KyuHyun said clenching his chest, in trouble of breathing."You lied.."
Jessica looked up from her phone, and onto the object of pity in front of her."I'm sorry.." She silently mummbled as he squeezed his chest even harder."I'm sorry..That I don't regret anything.."
The young man's eyes widened, not being able to mutter a single sound. He felt as if he were to break down right there onto the ground and not get up. His emotions all collapsed into his chest sending a hot rush of blood down his chest. It was painful for him, even though he knew this would eventually happen, it still hurt. "B-Bye.." Jessica mummbled awkwardly getting up and leaving him.
His hands slowly released the grip on his chest, making their way to bury his face."A thousand needles in one place, 1 from you.."
Kyuhyun tightened his scarf nearly strangling him, put on his shandes and got up to leave. Nothing really seemed different about him, he stayed emotionless to everybody, even the reporters nearly tackling him got not even a sound out of him. Maybe to him, the world was colourless again, just as it has been for the past year. The gentle white snow continued to fall onto the empty road of the city as the sky darkened and only the white lights of the street lights were seen. "SungMin..." He silently spoke to himself, placing a boquet of white flowers on top of his lover's grave."I'm sorry I visited you late..Jessica was holding me up, You'll understand right..? Anyways, how is it up in heaven? I hope you miss me just as much as I miss you..Happy Birthday.."
Only silence was heard, not even the chirping crickets made a sound. KyuHyun stayed put there crouching next to his dead boyfriend's grave holding back his tears, almost frozen. "You know.." KyuHyun started, kneeling down and arranging the flowers."Ever since you died, all I have felt was hurt..Nothing else but pain. And I'm starting to wonder..Should I hate you for this..?"
Cracks were heard in the distance, still not bothering KyuHyun."Get over it kid he's dead.." A low voice said coming closer, but still couldn't be seen."You should consider a therapist.."
The young man turned his head to look for the man concealed by the darkness."W-Who's there..?"
The cracking sounds, turned to multiple footsteps coming from all around him."Why did pretty boy not even get the message..?" One of the men said hitting the iron pipe on his other hand."Oh you didn't? Well then surprise.."
With those words, the iron pipe met KyuHyun's face, sending him to ground with a bloody nose. The blood being kicked and punched out of him stained the white flowers placed on SungMin's grave turning them into a dark crimson colour."Has he had enough..?" The leader of the group said pulling KyuHyun's hair and shoving his face onto the grave"Why don't you give your boyfriend over here a kiss..?"
The leader let go of KyuHyun's head and pushed him on the grave stepping on his face with his black boots."Boss...What now..?" One of the younger boys said putting his hand on his bosses shoulder."Now? Now we hold him until someone offers enough amount of money.." The boss answered the blood off of his finger.
 


. KyuHyun sat there lifeless watching the crimson blood drip to the ground, flinching at every heavy footstep walking around him. The leader of the gang sat across from him fixing his blonde hair in the shattered glass mirror."So tell me..How much do you think you're worth..?"The man said pulling his gun out and examining it."500,000 Dollars maybe..? Possibly more..?"
KyuHyun looked up at the man pointing his gun, and flinched as he pulled the trigger, thinking the bullet would go through him. Instead going through the wall behind him."What do you say Kyu..?"
"Last time we talked, you still called me Hyung.." KyuHyun smirked spitting out the blood in his mouth,"Remember, Zico..?"
The young leader laughed and got up from the chair he was sitting in and crouched next to KyuHyun."That was back when I was small and weak, now after inheriting the leadership. I'm way bigger than you. Hell, I'm not bigger; You're just smaller, crying over someone's death like that? Pathetic."
Zico held the gun against his 'friends' head putting his finger on the trigger."I could shoot you right now, but I think I'm going to make you suffer instead.."
KyuHyun moved his head and put the gun in his mouth, not even trying to break free from the restraints on his arms and legs."Go ahead shoot.." He said taking the gun out of his mouth to speak and looking up at his younger friend."You never hesitated, even when we were kids. Remember how you even killed your older brothers just to make sure you inherited the leadership..?"
"Well that's what reality is.." Zico said slapping KyuHyun on the face with the gun, making a small part of his skin tear.
Zico walked out of the small room leaving KyuHyun bleeding on the ground."Yo, make the call.." The young leader said to one of his men."Ask for as much as you can, if they refuse; We will kill him.."
 


-A Few Days Later-
"Now we are here with Korea's most loved idol's manager, Choi SiWon! Everyone give a warm welcome!" The host said as the manager walked onto the stage with Jessica Jung."Now, take a seat..It's nice to meet both of you love-birds.."
The couple smiled taking their hands into eachother's."We are very happy to meet you.."
"I bet everybody is wondering about their love story right..?" The host said leaning back into the blue chair he was sitting on."But first, we have some questions to ask.."
"Go on ahead.."SiWon said putting his arm around his girlfriend.
The host smiled and took a look at the paper in his hands, scanning the questions."First Off, Were is Cho KyuHyun right now? All of his plans and concerts have been cancelled, and he hasn't been updating his social networking either."
A frown formed on the manager's face, not knowing what to say. He could tell them about the kidnapping and KyuHyun would be dead or, he could not say anything and he would have to pay the ransom."Well.." The manager started, uneasily looking at Jessica, who also knew about the situationg."He went on a vacation, for about a month..He said he could possibly extend.."
Zico switched off the TV with a slight smile on his face."Looks like someone is actually paying the ransom.."
"Here.." One of the men said handing their boss a phone."It's for you.."
"Sup.." Zico said through the phone, hearing Jessica's giggles in the background."So I hear you're paying, Choi?"
A small laugh was hear on the other side of the phone, coming from the manager."Like hell I am, I just called to tell you not to get any ideas from the interveiw. Even if I wanted to pay, were the hell am I going to get that money by the end of the month..? So, go ahead kill him. I got all I need right here anyways.."
"SiWon~" Jessica said in the background in a seductive tone."Come here.."
A click was heard on the phone and they were disconnected."Guess someone else is going to get hurt..Hey you!"
"Yes Boss?" One of Zico's closest men said, mockingly.
"Do you by any chance know Jessica Jung..?" Zico asked getting up from his chair."Looks like we need her to get the money.."