Back To Were I Began.

Till' The Day I Die.

"Hey .."A voice called from the darkness."How much you charge..?"
"Whatta ya want?"KyuHyun said dropping the empty bottle of alchohol to the ground."I ain't got all day.."
It has been months since KyuHyun was released from the hospital, but he hasn't even gone home once. KyuHyun blew all his money on alchohol, trying to drink away the pain in his chest. Maybe he was insane still wanting to drink more than he already did, but now he has gone way to far. The pain he felt wouldn't go away so he drowned it up with drugs and , how he got the money? He charged, yes you could say he was a hooker.
"Never mind you ain't worth my money.."The voice said pushing KyuHyun to the dirty ground of the back alley of a bar.
"Everyone just knocks me back down.."KyuHyun mummbled to himself watching the man walk away and disappear inside the back door of the bar.
"Cold out here isn't it?'' A low voice said extending his hand to help KyuHyun up.
''Whatta you want?'' KyuHyun said opening another bottle of alchohol.''I ain't taking it here,,''
''Huh?'' The man said with a confused look.''Oh you must..''
''Cut the crap will you?''
''Sorry...I was just offering a place to stay for the night...Me and my friend have an extra room and I kind of saw you here and I wondered if you have a place to stay..''The man said taking a seat next to KyuHyun on the dirty alley ground."I used to know someone out here on the streets but one day when I went to give him a hand for with the medical stuff, he was gone. I asked around and they said someone named Cho KyuHyun took him off.."
"Yeah, well that boy is dead now.." KyuHyun said taking a throat-wrecking gulp of his alchohol."It was my fault anyways, I didn't hear his calls and mourns of help and one day he just passed..to remember that day is like reliving hell, thanks for bringing it up.."
"Oh.. I didn't know.."The man said taking a look at KyuHyun who finished the bottle."But this isn't the answer to your problems KyuHyun...My name is Kim JongWoon but most people call me YeSung. I can provide you a house with my friend RyeoWook.."
"No thanks..I have all I need right here.."KyuHyun said giving a drunk chuckle."There is no need to go back home, there is no need to keep trying in life. We will all die anyways, and will end up in the same place.."
"Your coming with me.." YeSung said draggin the drunk KyuHyun off and throwing him into the car.
"What the f**k? Get me the hell out of here before I kill you.."KyuHyun threatened.
"Wookie, get another bed ready..."YeSung spoke into his phone."We found SungMin's boyfriend.."
KyuHyun started to relax in his drunken state forgetting about everything that just happened, in other words he passed out.
"M-Minnie..."KyuHyun mummbled in his drunk sleep."Don't leave me..."
Rolling into the driveway, YeSung literally pushed and dragged KyuHyun out of his car and into the house.
"Were did you find him?"RyeoWook questioned giving KyuHyun a weird look."You look like you got him from a back alley.."
"Your dead right.."YeSung said throwing the drunk man on the couch, but still not waking him up."I guess he has been like this since Minnie-Hyung died.."
RyeoWook grabbed a wet towel and put it on KyuHyun's forehead as if he had a fever.
"How long do you think it has been since he's last gone home?" YeSung asked bringing in a change of clothes."Seems like months with that smell.."
"I guess he's back to were he began..."RyeoWook said with a concerned look on his face.
"What do you mean..?" YeSung said dropping the clothes onto the table.
"Remember I told you I used to work with SungMin-Hyung for a couple years..?" RyeoWook said grabbing the wet towel and throwing it back into the bucket of warm water."Well, KyuHyun would always try to rip us off with dolls made of straw and grass. One day we were actually interested in buying one and we saw him sleeping in the alley with bruise marks. Turns out other than him selling those dolls he had another job..."
"Y-you're right.."KyuHyun said slowly awakening from his drunken state."I am back to were I began, but I have no regrets..."
"Don't you want to live a happy life..?"RyeoWook questioned ringing out the towel.
"Look I already had this conversation with some ..I mean nurse name SeoHyun, I don't need repeats.."KyuHyun spat sitting up."All that happiness is gone, ever since the one thing I actually bothered to live for died.."
"Have you ever thought of living for something else?" YeSung questioned."There is more to life than just one person..."
"How would you feel if you  devoted your entire life to someone and they just left you alone and never came back?" KyuHyun said in an angered tone.
"But would SungMin want this?" RyeoWook asked almost slapping KyuHyun across the face."DO you think he would want you to rot after all you've done for him?"
"..I.."KyuHyun said in deep thought.
"Yeah you know the answer..Now go to sleep, tomorrow you're looking for a real job.."RYeoWook said pushing KyuHyun back down on the couc and walking back to his room..
"Are you sure this is the right think to do Wookie?" YeSung asked grabbing RyeoWook's arm in the hallway."Should you rush him like this? You can tell he's been seriously hurt.."
"Sungie...Just trust me okay?" RyeoWook said leaving a soft kiss.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yer.Yer! I had this chapter done a long time ago I just didn't post it because I had no time xD
Kay TIll Next Time~<3
Ps. What job should Kyu get to make him happier?