For My Dad.

Till' The Day I Die.

I can move my arm now ^0^ (It just hurts when move it up)
 


"I-I-I'll do anything.." Siwon broke down, onto his knees. Pleading to gang-member in front of him."J-Just please..Don't hurt Jessica.."
Zico gave a satisfied smile looking down at the crying man on his knees, practically begging."You have the money then..?"
Siwon nodded, reaching to his pocket to grasp his brown leather wallet."How much do you need..?" He asked taking out a stack of bills."This is all I have.."
The pleading man placed the money gently on the other man's shoe, making sure not to make any unacceptable moves."Not enough..But I'll take it.." Zico said counting hte money and putting it into the pocket of his jeans." Bring more next time I see you or she, and Cho is dead.."
"Y-Yes sir.."SiWon said kissing his boots, but got kicked in the face."S-Sorry Sir.."
The gang-leader left the building, hiding his face with the black scarf wrapped around his face. Counting the money he checked his phone, to see a missed call. "Hello.." He said, calling back the number."Dad.. I got the some money..Just hang tight okay.."
Dry, struggling pants were heard on the phone, unable to get the sound out. Then a womens voice took over. "Son..You don't have to do this.." She said in a sad, guilty tone."I can take care of your father, and you also have your sisters and younger brothers.."
Zico let out a sigh and hung up the phone, looking at the money in his hands. "After all these years of you keeping our family alive, you expect for us to let you die..Dad, you risked your life for me..The reason why you're near death right now is me, I can't let you die, with it being my fault."


"It's because you are so damn careless!" Jessica shouted across the room, from were she was tied to a pillar."Cho! If you have forotten about that damn street wh*re this wouldn't have happened now would it?!"
KyuHyun's eyes lit up with anger, not being able to control his body." What the hell did you say?!" He shouted squirming from the ropes digging into his skin."Well if you weren't such a wh*re yourself then you wouldn't let the damn kidnapper take you home and you wouldn't be herer now would you?!"
Jessica let out a frusterated sigh before tugging on the chains connecting both of her hands around the pillar."Looks like someone decided to pay.." The leader said waving the money in her face."Heh, someone's got a rich boyfriend.."
"Why the hell, money loving a**hole.." Jessica spat giving him a death glare."If you want money so damn bad--"
"Shut up.." KyuHyun shouted hanging his head down, in annoyance."Just shut the hell up Jessica! You have no idea what the hell we've been through all our life, when your a pampered barbie!"
Zico smiled walking over to KyuHyun and giving him a slap on the back."Looks like you havn't changed..Well put.."
The girl sat there bubbling in anger, about to lose it. Never in her life has she gone with someone disagreeing with her, never has she either lived a life were she was hungry for more than a few minutes."Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! You people are all so damn stupid!" She yelled angrily."I'm pretty sure my life is pretty damn harder than you peoples'! Do you not get to see your parents everyday?! Do your siblings hate you?! Is the person you love in a different continent?!"
KyuHyun spat looking up at Zico with a small smile."My family is all dead, so is the person I love.."
"I need this money to keep my dad alive, because he took a bullet for me." Zico smirked taking a seat on a thick pipe."As for my siblings..We tried killing eachother..In the end, I stayed alive...So the stupid one here is you.."
Jessica hit her fist on the ground, making the thick red liquid start to drip."STUPID, STUPID STUPID!" She continued to yell.
An uneasy knock was heard on the thick metal door of the warehouse."I got the rest of the money.." The small voice said, knocking once more.
"Well that was fast.."Zico said getting up from the pipe and opening the door to find SiWon standing hugging a leater suitcase to his chest."Is this all of it..?"
"Y-Yes..Now let me see Jessica.." He said practically running through the door."Jessica.."
The young woman looked up to show her dirt covered face to her boyfriend."What the hell do you want?! You sure do have some nerve coming here late..If you were coming this late you might as well should've left me here to rot.."
"I couldn't do that.."SiWon smiled taking her into his muscular arms."I cannot go another day without seeing you.."
Jessica pushed him away with her shoulders, signalling that he should let go."Well you better go get a picture, because after this you won't see me ever again.."
SiWon pushed her back, giving her a stern slap."Let's go Cho..You have an interveiw.."
"Nice doing buisness.." Zico smiled watching his old friend and his manager walk out."Don't forget the girl!"
SiWon turned back to see Jessica crawling towards him, collapsing at her weak arms."Get back over here Choi! Carry me! I can't get up damn it!"


"D-Dad.." Zico called out, checking on his dad at the hospital."Are you okay..? I got the money.."
The dad gave a slight smile, his gaze starting to slowly fade away from his son's. "Zico..You really are a leader, I'm glad you'll be able to take over.."
"Take over..? That's only if you die.." Zico said confused, taking his dad's hand to warm it up."Your skin is cold.."
The realization hit him in the chest, not even being able to shed a single tear due to his shock."Dad!" He repeatidly started to call off, as if he was trying to wake him up."Wake up! You can't die! I won't let you!"
The heart monitor slowly went to a straight line, making Zico shout even louder."Why?!" Zico cried out burrying his face into his hands. Tears started to flow even harder, the more he sobbed."You can't be dead! You can't be dead! You can't be dea--"
'Be strong, when something in life brings you down just get back off the ground and punch them in the face..And when that doesn't work well heck, you always have your big strong dad to help you beat the crap out of them! So don't be so discouraged..' His dad's words echoed through his mind, making him cry even harder. The leader stuck his hand into his pocket pulling out a gun his father gave to him. He ran his thumb onto the engraved name, trying to make out the letters."I'm going to carry on stronger then ever.." He said under his breath shedding his last few tears before getting up from his spot on the ground.
Opening the hospital door a loud boom echoed the place."Stronger huh?" The female voice smirked, watching the crimson blood stain the pure white floor.


a) Live
b) Die