Since Day 1

Till' The Day I Die.

''I can't...'' KyuHyun sobbed into his dying lover.''I don't want to, you took me out of my horrid life and made it beautiful,''
''KyuHyun..I can't stop this and you know it..Let's just fall sleep and I promise I'll see you again when we wake up. I''ll greet you with a kiss just like every morning..''SungMin said laying KyuHyun down into the pillows.
''Just know that I love you..''KyuHyun said pulling SungMin in closer. 
''I loved you since day 1....''SungMin said closing his eyes slowly fading away into death's hands.
WIth that KyuHyun let his tears sink into his pillows while SungMin's last words resonated into his brain, almost haunting him.
That night KyuHyun dreamt about his days with SungMin, all the way starting from Day 1: When they first met.
-------------------------------------
'What is the point in life..?''SungMin asked himself while clinging onto his only blanket.
''Cold out here isn't it..''Somone asked lending out a hand.
''What's it to you..''SungMin spat.
''Isn't that kind of harsh to someone who is willing to give you a house, Cho KyuHyun is the name and I suppose you are Lee SungMin? I heard you were kicked out of the famous house of 'Lee'''KyuHyun chuckled
''Go away, I was left to rot so that's what I will do. I'm not some charity..''SungMin said burrowing into his blanket
''If you're not going to come guess I'll just take you by force..'' KyuHyun said carrying SungMin on his shoulders.
The two bickered all the way to their 'home', but SungMin didn''t struggle when it came to physical contact. 
Once they arrived KyuHyun dragged SungMin out the car and pushed him through the door and into the shower.
''Your smelled weird when I was carrying you, therfore take a shower.'' KyuHyun said filling the tub up.
''No one told you to carry me..why were you smelling it anyways?''SungMin questioned raising his eyebrows.
''I didn't, the stench is just so strong.'' KyuHyun smirked starting to take off SungMin's clothes and throwing them into the garbage.
''I can bathe myself you know..''SungMin said submerging into the hot water.''But thanks anyways..when do you want me to leave?''
''WIth this smell it's hard to believe..And why would I want you to leave?''KyuHyun asked dropping 2 soap bars into the water. ''Didn't  you now hear me? I said I was willing to give you a house earlier. The only catch is you'd be living with me..''
''Oh goody..''

SungMin wondered about this guy, why did he take in some random guy into his house? Especially a dying one, that's right dying. The reason he was kicked out of his family house is that they couldn't afford him anymore, SungMin worked there in exchange for medication, but since he was to ill to work he was thrown out and left to die in the streets.
''Life is cruel,,''He mummbled to himself.''To me there is no point in living anymore, I'm going to die one of these days and that day I honestly can't wait for.''
''Why do you say those things? You're not alone anymore..you can have me..''KyuHyun said taking off his clothes and submerging into the bathtub..''Would you like that..?''
''Who are you..?''SungMin said trying to process what was happening right now. "Have we met before? Well, you know besides today."
''Heh, I expected you to ask this..''KyuHyun chuckled.''Remember that kid who used to work with your family and sell dolls? The one that ripped you off from that grass doll? That was me.."
''You , I had to work without sleep because of you.''SungMin replied getting out of the water.''But I guess this makes up for it..''
''It better,''KyuHyun whispered to himself.''Now go put on some clothes I don't want to a guy walking around in my house., they are already layed out on the chair.''
''Thanks, and to answer your question I would like that..''
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yerp,yerp...yerp.
First sad story woot woot~ let me know if I can''t write sad stories..What is happening right now is, KyuHyun is dreaming about all the times he had with SungMin starting from day 01
No school today! Kay till next time..hopefully I make the chapter longer ;)))