Insanity Consumes.

Till' The Day I Die.

The blood oozed out of his body and onto the floor. "If you're so strong then stop the blood.." The woman's voice echoed the room, pointing her gun to aim at his stomach for a more fatal wound. "You know what is the worst thing you can do to a princess? Not giving them what they want.."
Jessica crouched down, to Zico's height running her finger over the hole she made his in muscle. Sticking her long manicured nails into the hole she scraped the insides, making him scream in pain. "How does this hurt?" She asked getting no reply. "So it doesn't hurt right? Maybe if I do this.."
The young man screamed in pain unable to move with the woman's long nails pinned to his muscle, scratching the inside."Your blood looks good.." Jessica smiled phsycotically, pulling her finger out of his arm and the blood and flesh out of her nails. The blood dripped from her painted red lips down her chin, leaving a red line dripping down her pale face. Her teeth cover with small peices of flesh."Now shall the princess punish her slave?"

---------------------------------

KyuHyun slid out of his muddy clothes and onto the couch, closing his eyes listening to the quiet nnews in the background.
``This just in, gang leader murdered.``  The news reporter spoke, some-what happily.``Singer Jessica Jung reported the crime 3:18 today. Jung said she saw his father and him arguing about money when the to-be leader shot his father and then tortured himself to death.``
The tired singer sprung up, resting his face in his palms.``Another one..`` He said to himself, reminiscing Zico`s smile.`You see SungMin, maybe I just wasn`t meant to live this long. Just please..let me join you wherever you are. Don`t you see how much I`m suffering here? It's hard to have the motivitation to live when everyone around you is just dying.."
With that KyuHyun got up from his position and into the kitchen, pouring himself a whole glass of vodka, mixing it with a few sleeping pills. The tired singer wasn't even aware of it, it was becoming routine.
"7?" Kyuhyun said, eyeing the floating pills. Aware of the danger."Instead of saying, save the earth, we should start saying save ourselves. We lead to our own destruction.."
"Couldn't agree with you anymore than I do.." A man said from behind him, taking a sip of red wine, KyuHyun never even knew was there."Humans tend to overestimate their their importance in this world, because in the end they just destroy themselves. Much like self mutilation. The earth will do just fine without your kind, inevitibly way better. All your kind do is destroy." 

Without much thought about anything KyuHyun sat down, waiting for this man to murder him." If you're here to kill me then get it over with."
"Not exactly, I am here to crack you a deal. In exchange for something of yours." He smiled mischeiviously, putting down his wine glass and standing in front of KyuHyun extending his hand."Three wishes, anything is possible. each lasting 100 days." 
"The catch?" KyuHyun said taking a sip out of his Vodka."You want money? Or let me guess, something like my soul?"          The man chuckled."What am I, a demon? The catch you ask, what do you think is appropriate?"
"My life."
------------------------------------------
Please tell me what I should change, or what you like. Thank you very much for reading, and I hope you'll stick around for the rest of the story.