Chapter 9

I'll protect you

 

Finally updatedXD




Tiffany's POV



I checked my phone after Jessica left to get her purse back in her office. I waited for her at the lobby near the entrance.


I clicked in the call history and saw my step-father's number.


I wonder why he called.


I decided to call him back.


15 seconds later, he answered the call.


"Tiffany-shi?"


"Is something wrong?" I asked.


He sighs.


"Can you make sure that your brother and sister are okay? They followed Uee to Korea." He sounded worried.


Uee in Korea? *sighs* "Okay. I'll call them to make sure that they're alright." I relied. He hung up.


I tried to call my brother and sister but none of them were picking up.


Hopefully, they aren't doing anything stupid or getting into trouble..


But since Uee is crazy and they're following her, I know that things weren't going to be normal. Yoona probably knows that Uee's up to no good and is trying to stop her with Yong. I hope that they're alright. I should go look for them.. Nah. They'll call me if anything goes wrong.


The thought of Uee being in Korea scares me. What if she came to Korea to stalk me like the stalker she is! Or worst! What if she do something to Jessica because she's obsessed with me? I have to take extra care of Jessica from now on!


I felt a hand interlock with mine and looked at the owner.


"Tiff, where should we go?" Jessi asked me.


I smiled at her.


"Hm.. how about we go get ice-cream?"


"What are you? 10?" She joked.


"Haha. Very funny Jess. Shall we go?" I asked.


Jessica nodded then we walked to my car and drove to the ice-cream shop.


Jessica went to order for us and I checked my phone again because I felt it vibrate.


"Hello?" I answered.


No one answered.


I was getting irritated. Is this some kind of prank?


"Hello?" I said again.


This time, the called answered and I shiver knowing who the caller was.


"Tiffany darling, you missed me?" Uee asked cutely making me want to throw up.


"I'm not your darling Uee. Now stop calling me and don't even think about seeing me." I warned.


"Why? Scared? Who are you with right now? Are you with your girlfriend?" She asked, voice changing into a deeper tone.


"Why do you want to know? Just leave me alone!" I hissed.


"No. Oh and about your stupid siblings. They're gonna get killed by my boys unless you come meet me right now." Was she threatening me?


"If I told you I wasn't going to go meet you?"


"I will tell my boys to kill your sister and brother." I gritted my teeth, mad. I was furious that I didn't even notice that Jessica came back with our ice-cream. She sat besides me, staring at me worriedly.


"Where are you right now?" I asked.


"Come out of the ice-cream shop and head to the restrooms. We'll be there waiting for you." She hung up.


How'd she know that I'm at the ice-cream shop?


I felt a hand touch my cheek.


"Tiff, what's wrong?" Jessi asked.


I sighed and take her hand away from my face.


"Jess, I have to go. I'm sorry."


"Go where? You're not leaving me again, are you?" She frowned.


"I'll come back. Just wait for me, okay?"


"But I want to go with you."


"Sorry, but I really need you to stay here." I said. I was being serious.



**



Jessica's POV"


I took the ice-creams and went back to the table where I found Tiffany talking on the phone with someone.


"I'm not your darling, Uee. Now stop calling me and don't even think about seeing me." Tiff said in a disgusted tone.


Uee? Who's Uee? I felt mad all of a sudden.


"Why do you want to know? Just leave me alone!" Tiff hissed.


I ate my ice-cream silently besides Tiff.


"If I told you that I wasn't going to meet you?" Tiff asked.


"Tiff.. your ice-cream is melting." I said softly but she didn't seem to hear me.


"Where are you right now?" Tiff asked.


I had a feeling that Tiff was going to leave me so I placed my hand on her cheek trying to get her attention.


Tiff sighs and takes my hand off of her cheek.


"Jess, I have to go. I'm sorry." she looked bothered.


"Go where? You're not leaving me again, are you?" I frowned.


"I'll come back. Just wait for me, okay?"


"But I want to go." I was being stubborn.


"Sorry, but I really need you to stay here."


Did Tiff not want me to meet that Uee girl? Who's she anyways? And why doesn't Tiff want me to go with her? She's not telling me something and I know it.


Tiff was going to go and leave me but I held onto her hand stubbornly and gave her a pout.


"I'm serious Jess, you can't come with me."


"Tell me why I can't come with you." I demanded to know.


I saw her hesitate to tell me the reason.


"It's dangerous.. "


"Dangerous? And you still go alone? You're stupid." I knocked her head gently. "I'll come with you so stop trying to tell me not to."


She pouts.


"Fine but stay close to me okay?" she tells me. She held my hand and we walked out of the shop and to the restrooms? Why?


"Tiff, why are we going to the restrooms?" I asked but my question was answered when a woman suddenly hugged Tiffany but Tiff pushed her away. I glared at the woman.


"What took you so long?" The woman asked.


"Let's just skip this part. Now where's my sister and brother?" Tiff asked.


I never knew that she had siblings? So I stared at Tiff hoping for answers. "I'll explain everything later." She mouthed to me.


Suddenly a group of men appeared from behind the wall of the restrooms.


A girl and a boy who looked like they were in their teens ran to Tiff after being released.


"Unnie~" "Noona~" They were in tears.


Tiff hugged them.


"Shh.. It's okay now. I'm here." Tiff soothed them. "Uee, Don't ever come near us again." Tiff warned but the girl looked crazy. She smirked and takes out her gun and points it at me.


"Is this your girlfriend? How about I kill her?"


"Don't you dare." Tiff yelled.


Too late, she shot me.


Everything around me turned dark in seconds.



**



Tiffany's POV


"Jess!!" ****! This is why I told her to not follow me! I let go of Yoona and Yong and kneeled besides Jessica who was covered in blood. Uee shot her. Yoona and Yong were shocked but they came to my side and helped me carry Jessica.


"**** you!" I screamed in tears. Uee disappeared with her men.


"Unnie.. Let's take her to the hospital. She's bleeding badly." Yoona whispered.


Yong lifted Jessica and we ran to my car and drove to the hospital.


2 hours later.


"How's she?" I asked the doctor.


"She's fine. She lost a lot of blood but that was about it." he answered.


I sighed in relief.


Yong and Yoona were sleeping on the couch.


I sat beside Jessica, holding her hand.


"I'm sorry baby." I whispered.


I felt her squeeze my hand.


"It's not your fault.." She whispered, smiling at me.


I smiled back at her.


"They're your siblings?" she asked.


I nodded.


"Cute, aren't they?"


She nods.


"Twins?"


"Yup." I answered.


Jessi looked tired. She gave me one last smile then went back to sleep.


I yawned feeling tired as well.


But I was scared that Uee might appear and do something to us when we're sleeping so I stayed awake all night.