Chapter 6

I'll protect you

3 months later..

 

Los Angeles, California

 

Tiffany was at home having dinner with her mother, her mother's husband, and her half siblings Yoona and Yong.

 

"Unnie~" Tiffany covers her ears not liking Yoona's aegyo.

 

"What Yoona?" she asked.

 

Yoona pouts.

 

For some odd reasons. Ever since Tiffany came into the Im's life, Yoona has been the one to be clinging onto her the most. While Yong teases Yoona for having a sister-complex. 

 

"Can I eat that?" Yoona also known as a shikshin asked, pointing at the chicken on Tiffany's plate.

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

"Sure." She passes the plate to Yoona.

 

"Yoona! Let your sister eat!" their mother cries. 

 

"It's fine, mom." Tiffany smiles before focusing her attention back onto her phone.

 

"Whatcha looking at?" Yong asks, trying to take a peep at the message that Tiffany recieved.

 

Tiffany moves the phone away before Yong can see.

 

Yong turns to his twin.

 

"Yoona~ help me~" But Yoona was too busy eating her food to care.

 

"Yoona!" 

 

"Enough, twins,  leave Tiffany alone and finish up. You have work tomorrow morning at 6AM." says Mr. Im.

 

"What? That's too early dad." Yong and Yoona whines.

 

Tiffany on the other hand doesn't mind. As long as she's making money, then she's happy because she can't wait to go back to Seoul.

 

"Okay." Tiffany responded, eyes still on her phone.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

In Seoul, Korea..

 

"Unnie, are you cheating on Tiffany unnie?!" 

 

"Sica! How could you?!"

 

Jessica looks at Krystal and Taecyeon in confusion.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" she asked.

 

Taecyeon and Krystal both chuckle nervously, scratching their heads.

 

"Oh.. nothing.. anyways, who's that woman?" they asked after the woman left.

 

"That's my new secretary and no, I am not cheating on Tiffany. How can I be cheating on her when we're not even together?"  asked Jessica confused.

 

Krystal swears that her sister is stupid and slow but she'll never tell Jessica that.

 

"What's her name?" Taecyeon asked. The woman was stunning that he was in love.

 

"Taeyeon." Jessica answers.

 

Krystal then remembers Tiffany's words.

 

"Unnie.. can you please promise me something?" 

 

"What?"

 

"Don't look at anyone else besides Tiffany." 

 

Jessica nods.

 

"I'm not planning on looking at anyone else Krys." besides, I said that I would wait for Fany..

 

"Promise?"

 

*sighs* "promise. We're good?"

 

Krystal smiles widely and nods.

 

"Yes, we're good."

 

Taecyeon then saw Taeyeon again. She was walking towards them.

 

"Miss. Jung, What color pen do you want for the meeting?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Pink."

 

Krystal and Taecyeon looks at Jessica in disbelief. I mean, does it really matter which pen to use?

 

"Okay." Taeyeon was about to return back to the office when Taecyeon stops her.

 

"Do you have time later?" he asked.

 

She knew what he was trying to do.

 

"Movies? I'll meet you there." she smiles at him then leaves.

 

Taecyeon couldn't help but grin.

 

"It's been so long since I've had a girlfriend!"

 

"It's only been 3 months after our break-up." Jessica states, not interested in his love life.

 

"You're mean! What does Tiffany see in you?"

 

"Yah! I'm gorgeous alright! That's why she loves me!" 

 

And they start to bicker.

 

Krystal shook her head at the ex lovers immature fights and makes a quick call.

 

Author's note: Pink is Tiffany talking, Green is Krystal talking.

 

"Huaa.. "Yawns* "Krys?" *still obviously sleepy.*

 

"Unnie, When are you coming back?" 

 

"I don't know.."* yawns again.*

 

"Oh.. you were sleeping, weren't you? Sorry for waking you."

 

"I don't know when but I'll return, maybe in a couple of months or in a year?"

 

"Okay.." Krystal was disappointed.

 

"Krys.."

 

"Huh? What is it unnie?"

 

"Please take care of her.." 

 

"Don't worry unnie. and I miss you."

 

"I miss you, too. bye?" 

 

"Bye."

 

"And Krys?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Nevermind, I'll tell you later."

 

"No~ tell me now~"

 

"Okay, I miss Jessi so much!"

 

"Call her then."

 

"No~" 

 

"Okay. Bye unnie."

 

"Bye." *Yawns then falls asleep after call ended.*

 

"Who was that Krys?" Jessica asked.

 

"Oh.. it was just someone from school."

 

"Oh.." Jessica then turns her attention back to Taec and they continue to talk about Taeyeon. Well, Jessica was answering Taecyeon's questions about the woman because he wanted to know her more. Jessica only knows some things because of Taeyeon's background information.

 

"Sorry unnie but I lied. That was Tiffany unnie." Krystal says lowly so that Jessica wouldn't hear.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

The next day..

 

Krystal woke up and found her sister crying in her sleep again.

 

"Fany... huhu..I miss you.." 

 

Krystal felt bad for not telling Jessica the truth.

 

When Tiffany left, she changes her number and everything so that Jessica couldn't find or contact her but she told Krystal her number.

 

"Sorry again unnie.."

 

Tiffany unnie.. please come back soon.. I can't keep on being a liar to Jessica anymore.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Los Angeles, Ca.

 

Tiffany found the girl annoying and tries to avoid her but fails at it.

 

"Tiffany~ How come you didn't tell me that you were coming?" Uee pouts and clings onto Tiffany's arms.

 

Tiffany tries to pull away. 

 

Ever since she moved to LA. and started to work for her step-father, Uee had been liking her. 

 

Tiffany doesn't like the girl because she's annoying and doesn't leave her alone.

 

"Sorry Uee-shi, but I have a girlfriend back in Seoul." Tiffany pulls away then walks to Yoona and Yong who were already sitting down in the meeting room because the meeting was about to start.

 

Uee gives a evil smirk.

 

"Girlfriend, eh? Well, I'll make that girlfriend of yours leave you." 

 

Yoona notices Uee's smirk from afar and whispers to her twin brother.

 

"I think Uee's up to no good again." 

 

Yong looks at Uee and notices the glare she sent to Tiffany.

 

"You're right.. we better warn Tiffany noona." 

 

They also don't like Uee because she once threatened Yoona for being too close to Tiffany when Uee didn't know that Yoona was Tiffany's sister until they told her.

 

"Warn me what?" Tiffany sat down besides Yoona.

 

"That Uee might be planning on doing something again. She gave you that look unnie! What did you tell her?" Yoona asked, serious.

 

"I told her that I have a girlfriend back in Seoul."

 

"But you don't." Yoona and Yong states.

 

"I know that. But I needed to get her away from me. She's creepy." said Tiffany not knowing that Uee was standing right behind her.

 

"I'm creepy?"

 

The three siblings were startled. They turned back and saw Uee's sharp glare.

 

"Well, I'll show you creepy, Tiffany Hwang!" And with that, Uee marched out of the meeting room.

 

Yong, Yoona, and Tiffany sighed after she was gone.

 

"That woman's crazy!" Yong exclaims.

 

"Be careful unnie." Yoona says to Tiffany before the whole room was filled up and the meeting started.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What do you think of the the two new characters? 

Yong and Yoona, I love them. 

And yay! Jessica's waiting for Tiffany with Krystal's help.

But bad news for Tiffany. Creepy Uee isn't going to leave her alone.