Hyomin is disappeared

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_Chapter 8_

Juniel knocked the door of Hyomin’s bedroom, but there’s no one who opened the door after some minutes she has knocked. She had already called Hyomin for many times but no one answered. Is she sleeping already? She thought. But how could Hyomin be not hearing when she called her name? Or she might not in her room, but where is she? She went to Joon’s house to check whether she’s there or not.

“No, she’s not here. I haven’t even seen her today.” Joon crossed his arms. “She must be sleeping.”

“But, I had called her for many times Joon!” Juniel walked back and forth in front of him. “What if something’s bad happened to her? She acted weird lately, did you notice that anyway?”

“Did she really act weird?” His eyes widen. “I don’t think so. Nah, you’re thinking too much. She is fine, nothing’s wrong with her. I know her so well Juniel. You know, I’m her boyfriend, right?” He grinned.

Juniel rolled her eyes. “Ohh! Does she think of you as her boyfriend?” She scoffed.

“Of course!” He grinned wider. “Don’t worry too much. You should go back now then sleep. I bet she will come to your room tomorrow to wake you, trust me.”

She stared at him for some times before she sighed. “Well, if you said so. I’ll take my leave now. Sorry for disturb you then.”

Joon nodded. “It’s fine, as long as it’s related to Hyomin.” He smiled. “Good night~”

“Good night Joon~” Juniel went back to her house, Hyomin’s house. Hyomin and her parents accepted her live at their house after her parents died. They were too kind to her and she was so close to Hyomin, she thought Hyomin as her older sister.

She threw herself on her bed, closing her eyes with hope tomorrow Hyomin will wake her up like Joon said, she hoped her bad feelings wouldn’t true. But then it’s just her hope at all. Hyomin never woke he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter