Should I open it or not?

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_Chapter 4_

 

Hyomin entered to her bedroom, looking around the hallway to make sure there’s no one saw her before she locked the door, she even locked the window. She placed the gold cover book on her bed while she was walking back and forth, thinking about to open that book or not. Scared, yeah she could feel scared too because the book looks so mysterious and even she doesn’t know who’s the owner of that book. What if there’s a trap inside that book? Or maybe there’s a poison inside that book so when she open that book, she would die. She shuddered because of her own thoughts. She should follow what Joon said before to leave that book in the Forest. But her curiosity made her brought that book with her.

What should I do? What should I do? She still walked back and forth while her eyes keep staring at that book. She really wanted to open it but she also felt scared about the things that would happen after she opened it.

“Okay, let’s open it!” She said to herself and sat on her bed, starting to open it but then she threw it again, standing up. “No! No! No! I couldn’t open it!” She messed her hair, frustrating. “Argh! What should I do?!”

Suddenly she heard someone knocked the door. She bit her lips, now where should I save this book? She looked around her bedroom to search for the safest place there. Then she decided to keep it under her clothes, hoping no one will find it there.

She opened the door to find Juniel with angry face because she was too late to open the door. “Yah! What the hell did you do Hyomin!!” She shouted and entered her room in hurry to check if there’s something or someone that Hyomin hid from her. “You don’t hide anything from me, huh?” She asked Hyomin with suspicious look. “You don’t hide any guy here, right?”

“Ah No…of course no!” She chuckled to chase away her nervousness. “Why I have to hide something from you? And even a guy? Hell no!” She chuckled once again.

Juniel keep looking at Hyomin with suspicious look for some minutes then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter