The Gold Cover Book

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

_Chapter 3_

 

Hyomin was alone at her favorite place, sitting under the tree. Joon wasn’t there because he had practice at that time. She looked around and let out a long sigh, nothing’s changed. “I’m bored!!” She screamed of her boredom all of sudden. She stood up and started walking into the forest, hoping that she would find something more interesting there. She knows everyone keep murmuring that Forest was the scariest place in the Neverland, there was the exiled witch. She doesn’t care about it, she was just bored, she even wanted to meet that witch, maybe that witch could relieve her boredom or maybe she could be the next witch? She chuckled because of her thought to be a witch.

Suddenly she fell down because her foot caught on something. She groaned while her eyes looking for something that caught her foot, it was a book with gold cover. She took it, flipping it, curious. Why was there a book here? Who’s the owner of this book? She was curious, looking around to find the owner that might hide but she found no one. Then she felt someone tapped her shoulder, she gasped, turning around to see the one who tapped her shoulder.

“Yah! You scared me, you know?!” Hyomin shouted to the one who tapped her shoulder, it’s Joon.

He chuckled because of her expression. “Why are you here anyway? And…you look so scared, huh?”

She pouted. “I’m not scared! I’m just shocked because I thought no one’s here.” She stood up with his help. “I was walking around only.”

“Ohhh…” He nodded, grinning. He still thought that she was scared of something. “What is that?” He asked about a book that still on her hand.

She looked at the book. “Ohh..this.. I also don’t know. I found it here, someone might drop it here or she/he put it here on purpose, I don’t know.” She shrugged.

“Okay...leave it here.” He suggested. “If someone droppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter