What are you?!

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week later, both of them forgot about the gold cover book. They spent the days as usual, Hyomin with her boredom and Min Jun with his fan girls all around him, until someday they found that book once again in the unthinkable state.

Hyomin was sleeping under the tree, leaning her back to it. She woke up all of sudden when something fell down and hit her head. She rubbed her head, groaning, while her other hand rubbed her eyes. She stood right away, looking up to the tree, there’s no one. As she looked down, her eyes caught on the gold cover book on the ground. It was the thing that fell down onto her head before. Slightly she bit her lips, she was scared. She could remember that she was the one who hid that book under her clothes in the cupboard. Why the book could be here right now and even fell down onto her head. It’s like someone dropped it on purpose. It doesn’t have feet or even wings, it couldn’t go there and threw itself onto her head so there’s someone who dropped it on purpose. But what’s its purpose?

Slowly she approached that book, bending down to see it clearly. It’s really the book that must be inside her cupboard right now. She took it and once again she looked around to see maybe there’s someone who was watching her right now. After she made sure there’s no one, she ran to her house, went in to her bedroom to check her cupboard. She step back when she saw there’s no book under her clothes. How could it be? She shook her head, looking down to see the book that on her hand, slightly she let it fell down onto the floor. She threw herself on the floor, sitting there, her eyes keep looking right to it. She doesn’t know what should she do right now? Should she tell Joon about this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter