Life in NEVERLAND

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_Chapter 1_

A girl just woke up from a nap, she rubbed her eyes while she was yawning. She felt so thirsty, but she was too lazy to take a glass of water in the kitchen. She took a small stick from anywhere, it’s a magic wand, and yes she’s a fairy. She swung her magic wand and a glass of water popped up all of sudden. She smiled happily and grabbed a glass of water that’s flying in front of her then she drank all of it in once gulp.

She stretched her hand before she got off from her bed. She walked towards the mirror, looking at a beautiful girl in the mirror. She smiled and of course it smiled back to her. Although her hair is messed up because she just woke up but she still looks beautiful.

Suddenly she looked other girl in the mirror, she was so surprised because that girl looks angry over something, she was standing behind her with her arms akimbo. “Yah! Park Hyomin! You used the magic wand for your behalf again?!” The other girl scolded her. “I have told you for many times that you couldn’t use your magic wand for your behalf! Our majesty will punish you!”

That girl who called as Hyomin turned around to face the angry girl. “I just used it to get a glass of water, It’s not a big deal, right?” She shrugged, careless. “He won’t know about this if you don’t tell him. You won’t tell him, right? You’re my best friend, right?” She whined over her.

She rolled her eyes, annoying with Hyomin’s action. “I don’t know how many times you already broke the rules. But I’m too stupid to not tell our Majesty about your fouls.” She sighed.

Hyomin chuckled, she jumped to hug the other girl. “See! You’re really my best friend Juniel!”

Juniel pushed Hyomin away before she has an opportunity to kiss her. “Stop! Don’t try to kiss me anymore!” She warned her. “Or I’ll tell him.” She added threat.

“Why?!” Hyomin looks disappointed. “I kiss you because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter