I'm a Fairy~

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_Chapter 6_

After the light disappeared, Hyomin opened her eyes, blinking rapidly. She could see the roof but it’s not her bedroom’s roof. Where is she right now? She gasped as she heard his voice, she looked up and saw the giant guy who was looking at her right now. She screamed and stepped back but because she was on the table, she fell down. Luckily Min Jun has a good reflect to catch her before she hit the floor. She was sat on his hand right now.

“Yah, don’t be scared. I was just asking what are you? Why are you so small?” Min Jun said while looked down to her. “Are you a fairy?” His eyes widen.

Hyomin blinked once again. “What are you?” She also asked him the same question.

“Hey hey hey! I asked you first, why do you ask back to me?” He shook his head. “I’m a human and this is my class. Are you by any chance got out from that book?” He pointed out his index finger of his other hand to the book.

Hyomin looked where his index finger pointed at. Book? Oh right, that gold cover book. She looked back at Min Jun. “I also don’t know why I could be here. I’m supposed to be in my bedroom. I opened that book and then suddenly the light came out from it. I felt something pulled me in.” She explained everything to Min Jun. “That book is yours?”

“Hmm… I found it but it’s not mine.” Min Jun put her on the table and flipped the cover of that book again but nothing happened this time. He looked at Hyomin while Hyomin also looked at him. “I think you can’t go back to your place now.”

Hyomin bit her lips nervously. “What should I do? What should I do? What if my parents and my friends are looking for me? They must be so worried because I’m disappeared all of sudden. I have to go back there. Come on, open that book again, try it again.”

Min Jun tried to ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter