Nothing is Free

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_Chapter 9_

Hyomin opened her eyes as she felt someone poked her cheek. She saw a big face that was looking at her, it was Min Jun’s face.

“Hey! Although I’m a fairy, but I’m still a girl!” She glared at him. “You’re creepy.”

“What’s creepy? I just tried to wake you up.” He denied what she said. “And I found you’re cute when you’re sleeping.” He smiled. “You’re too noisy when you’re awake.”

She pouted. “I took that as a compliment.”

“Whatever.” He said. “Oh anyway I’ll go to College later, you better stay here and don’t go anywhere, okay?”

Hyomin shook her head. “No! I will go with you.” She smiled. “I also want to know everything about this world.”

Min Jun rolled her eyes. “No! You can’t go with me! What if people notice you?”

“I can hide to anywhere, they won’t notice me, I promise. Please take me with you.” She pleaded to him. “I’ll be bored to stay here alone.” She looked down.

“Alright! Alright! You can go with me! Geez!” He gave up and decided to bring her with him. He doesn’t know why he couldn’t resist this girl, she’s like his sister, Hara and she reminded him about that girl from his past, even their face look alike each other.

“Hey Min Jun.” Hyomin flied in front of his face. “What are you thinking about? You’re daydreaming.”

“Nothing… Nothing...” He showed her a small smile.

Hyomin looked at him, not sure. “hmm…Did you think about your girlfriend?”

“What?! What girlfriend? I don’t have a girlfriend!” He said.

“So she’s someone you love then.” She chuckled. “You can’t lie to me Min Jun.”

Someone he loves, he thought? Does he really love her? She was the only girl beside her sister who was so close to him but she had gone already, he even doesn’t know where she is right now. She said she would come back but she never came back. And now suddenly a girl popped up from nowhere, reminding him to that girl, her face, her acts, her smile, and everything about her. That’s why he took her to his house.

“I’m rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter