Live in Min Jun's House

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_Chapter 7_

“This is my home.” Min Jun said to her as they arrived in front of Min Jun’s house. “But I think you have to stop flying around like this and hide. You don’t want others to find out about you, right?”

Hyomin puffed her cheeks, stop flying. “I know. I know.” She went in to his backpack, staying here while Min Jun walked in to his house.

“You already come back, Min Jun?” His mom asked him as she saw him came in. “How’s your task? All fine?”

“Yes. All fine.” He answered. “Don’t worry. Uhm…where’s Hara?”

His mom shrugged. “I think she’s in her bedroom.”

“Oh I see then.” Min Jun said. “I want to sleep first. Bye mom!” He walked fast to his bedroom and locked the door. “You can come out now.” He said to Hyomin.

Hyomin flied out from his backpack with her red face. “I almost died.” She lied down on his desk, panting heavily because she ran out of oxygen and it was so hot in his backpack.

Min Jun chuckled, seeing her like that. “I’m so sorry. I tried to not make mom suspicious.”

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. “Yah, why did you lock the door?” This is Hara.

Min Jun looked at Hyomin, feeling sorry for her. “You have to hide again now.” He opened the drawer of the desk. “Come in.”

“What?! You want me to hide there? Yah, you really want me to die, huh?!” She glared at him. “I don’t want to. I still want to meet my friends.” She crossed her hands in front of her chest, pouting.

“Yah! We don’t have many times.” Min Jun grabbed her and hide her in the drawer, then he locked the drawer. He calmed herself.

“What’s wrong Hara?” He said that as he opened the door. But Hara walked in and threw herself on his bed, didn’t care about what Min Jun said. Min Jun shrugged and closed the door. He took glance at the drawer, to make sure she will be safe there.

“I’m bored.” Hara screamed. “Why don’t you tell me if you already home? I was waiting for you, you know?” She looked at Min Jun, pouting.

Great, 2 girls pouted at him today, he thought. “Sorry…I’m busy Hara.” He tried to search for the good words. “You know…my task..I have to finish it as soon as possible.”

Hara pouted once again. “But you need refreshing too. What if you accompany me shopping? Please….” She pleaded him with puppies’ eyes.

Min Jun rolled his eyes, she always do this trick to make him accompany her to go somewhere and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter