Life in The Earth

NEVERLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_Chapter 2_

On the other world, a guy was walking towards his class while some girls followed him, yeah you can call them his fan girls. He keeps walking, didn’t care about his fan girls who screaming his name or whatever they scream out, as long as they didn’t touch him or disturb him too far, he let them be. Suddenly a girl runs towards him and stopped in front of him.

“Min Jun! Date me please…” She asked that cold guy confidently while the other girls who followed him silenced, waiting for his reaction.

Min Jun, the name of the cold guy, stared at that girl in a cold way. He even doesn’t know who that girl and suddenly she asked him to date her, is she crazy or something? He rolled his eyes, annoyed. “I’m not interesting on you.” He said to that girl and continued walking left that girl behind, while her friends walked towards her to comfort her.

***

“Hey yo!” Someone tapped his shoulder while Min Jun was sitting on his seat, reading a paper to the next class. “You just broke another girl’s heart again, huh?” He chuckled as he sat on Min Jun’s table. “She’s not so bad. Why don’t you try to date her and if you get bored with her, just leave her.”

Min Jun rolled his eyes. “I’m not like you Gikwang. Dating around and then leave those girls after you got bored with them. That’s not my style.” He lifted his shoulders.

Gikwang laughed so hard. “What? Your style? So what’s your style? Being cold over every girls and broke their heart?” He laughed once again. “You’re normal, right? Or are you a gay?” He looked at Min Jun in suspicious way.

Min Jun shot a glare at Gikwang. “What the hell! Of course I’m normal!” He scoffed and stood from his seat. “I want to go to toilet, do you want to come along with me?” He said jokingly.

Gikwang rolled his eyes. “Please, I’m not interest in you Min Jun!” He chuckled. “I like girls!”

***

Min Jun lied himself on his bed while his mind thinking about something. He remembered the conversation between him and Gikwang this morning. He always breaks girls’ heart with his cold attitude towards them, but he just doesn’t like them, is that wrong if he reject their confession? He released a long sigh and closed his eyes. He could remember all the things from his childhood moment. A girl with long hair ran happily, calling his name.

[Flashback]

“Min Jun!” A girl ran towards a boy called Min Jun with smile all over her face. “Let’s go to the park and play there!” She invited him to play wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter