Chap7

Seungrella

yeee...yee... here is my UPDATE...!~~

I know...i know.. i've been away for too long. And i miss u guys..,,my reader! *hug*.

Okay. Stop that.

I've been so busy and it took most of my times for school.

without any longer chit chat, let's read it guys!~ i'm outta here...

=========================================

 

Seungrella’s eyes widened (O.O) when she saw PRINCE TABI there only wearing a boxer with strawberries on it and a wifebeater panting heavily while sitting on the floor (A/N= so much for being a prince).

“KKKKYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!” Seungrella screamed hysterically after seeing Prince Tabi with minim clothes on and ran around the palace in panic. She ran into the stair handle and fell, but she got up and resumed her running+screaming again.

Tabi saw Seungrella and quickly grabbed the carpet on the floor and protected his body from Seungrella’s innocent(?) eyes.

“YA! What are you doing here monkey girl?!!!”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY???!!!!! This cute and pretty face is nowhere near a monkey, you horsebutt face!!! Do you want me to get your eyes checked so you can realize my beauty and appreciate it???!!!!” Seungrella replied while hiding under a table.

“…” Prince Tabi was silent for a moment. He then realized that he was here so he could ask Dongwook about Seungrella’s whereabouts and now here she is, hiding under a table like a mouse.

Tabi threw aside the carpet roughly (A/N= can you imagine that??!!!! KYAAA~!) and walked towards the table and squatted down and smiled evilly at Seungrella and BrUuuUkKKkK…

“OWW!” Tabi shouted because his head hit the table.

“Ahahahahahahaha” Seungrella laughed loudly without realizing that her head had hit the table (quiet hardly) too.

“ADDDAAAWWWW!!!” Seungrella shouted out.

Prince Tabi pulled Seungrella out by the hand.

“This!! What you did you do to me last night???!!!” Prince Tabi demanded and pointed at his croocked nose and a bruise with the shape of Seungrella’s shoes.

“It’s your own problem! It’s your face, not mine… WeQQqq” Seungrella poked out her tounge and waved her at him.

“YOU MONKEY GIRL!!!!” they ran around the palace chasing each other and throwing whatever things they can throw. Tabi pulled out the spiral staircase off the floor and throw it at Seungrella. Seungrella, being the main character (may not die and if so, there will be no next chapter), received the hit and got up unscratched.

Prince Dongwook stood there with his babo expression on, watching them both fighting.

“What happened to my house???” Prince Dongwook scratched his head.

Unintentionally, Seungrella ran past Prince Dongwook’s back when Tabi was throwing a vase to Seungrella. Accidentally, the vase missed Seungrella and hit Dongwook’s head instead. The vase broke to pieces and a lizard crawled out of Dongwook’s hair and died tragically.

 

(A/N= a silent moment please. May this lizard, which had been a good cast of “Seungrella”, rests peacefully and got accepted by Heaven… *sob*

okay! On with the story…! *squeal*)

 

Prince Dongwook’s face turned red.

He was angry(!) because those monkeys had messed up his house and killed his lizard.

“OOOO… oolooollooo…ohhh… we’re in a little big trouble” Seungrella jumped noisily without wearing anything on her feet.

Suddenly, Prince Dongwook grabbed her arm and threw her inside the carriage parked outside the door.

Seungrella got surprised by his sudden act and almost hit the carriage door.

“YAAAA!!! What’s wrong with you? Why did you throw me like that?!! My problem with that whiny brother of yours hasn’t finished yet…!” Seungrella said while trying to get out of the carriage, but Prince Dongwook stopped her by grabbing her waist and turned her around to face him.

“Where are you going? I’m gonna bring you to a fun place…” Prince Dongwook said and winked at Seungrella, making her fall instantly.

Oh… this prince is sooo cute…

“Ah… n,ne…” Seungrella answered dazedly.

“But, before that, we’ll have to stop by a clothing store first, your dress is not that presentable…”

Seungrella stared down at her dress. There were torn parts here and there. And there was a slit reaching her mid thigh… (O.O). There were black stains of mud everywhere…ckckck

“Oh… you’re right… Okay…!”

When they reached the clothing store, the store’s saleswoman quickly turned the board around into ‘Sorry, we’re closed’ sign. No… not that they didn’t want them to enter, but they’re giving them a special attention for the prince.

Seungrella stared slacked jaw at the power of Prince Dongwook.

Seungrella’s thought : “ah… if only I was courted by Prince Dongwook… I could eat tons of roasted peanut without sharing with mom and those two red-butted monkeys… “

Seungrella spun around, happy by her own imagination. The dress in the store flew(?) everywhere because of Seungrella’s spinning hands. One of the woman flew to Prince Dongwook’s soft and shiny(?) face. (=.=”)

Prince Dongwook blushed and then smiled shyly, removing the quickly from his face.

One of the saleswomen approached Prince Dongwook and said= “Your Highness, what can we do for you in your visit today? We will serve you till our last drop of our marrow bone…” (A/N= Whadda???)

“Ah… ne… please choose a dress that fits this yeoja. A beautiful one… and, um… just throw the old one she was wearing” Prince Dongwook whispered the last part with his hand his nostrils(?)… er… I mean, his chin.

Without saying a word, the saleswoman quickly pushed Seungrella inside the changing room and asked another saleswoman to find a dress.

Seungrella= “ah! AH!!! What is this??!! What are you doing??!!! You can’t take off my dress, you ert!!!!”

The saleswoman ped her dress patiently and was going to put on the new dress on her.

But, when Seungrella turned around… “KYAAAA!” the saleswoman shrieked out. What she saw was the epitome of The Nightmare’s worst nightmare. Seungrella’s chest was hairy like an orangutan’s and her bra was made of coconut shells! Ohmygaho…

Seungrella stood there with her hands on her hips, grinning smugly. “if only you listen to what I said just now… hah~ you won’t fall for me this hard”. Her dress was only opened at the top part.

The saleswoman closed her own eyes and quickly and hurriedly put on a light blue dress with white stripes on it and flowed down to her mid-calf on Seungrella. The other saleswoman was holding a pail to accommodate her friend’s nervous sweat.

Finally… Seungrella got out of the changing room.

Prince Dongwook who had been touching at the displayed bra with a shy face, immediately turned his head to Seungrella’s direction.

His gaze was glued to Seungrella. He was so amazed by her ‘beauty’… her tired eyes, her cute teeth, her hairy chest… every single thing!

He tried to turn his gaze somewhere else, but he couldn’t. Seungrella was too outstanding (A/N= yeah, you kinda won’t be able to turn your gaze elsewhere if you saw a girl with hairy chest…).

“WOAH!!! Yeppo!!!” Prince Dongwook clapped his hands like a toddler meeting Lady Gaga (?).

 

========================================

 

And..that's all for now~!!

I've came to a decision, guys. I'll update this story again if i've received for about 15 subsc for this story, as this story is lacked of subsc.

And if it doesn't come up to my subsc target, i'll stop with this one, and i'll try to start a new project.

And of course i promise to make it better for the new one.I think this ff is kinda boring.So.....

I'll wait till it crossed the 15 subsc line!~~