Chap4

Seungrella

Please Subscribe and comment.

thankz smiley

 

After Prince Tabi cleaned his suit, he looked up and saw Seungrella panicking and running around the food table. It was very noisy because Seungrella’s cracked shoes clanked loudly whenever she stepped on the floor. She slipped on her own shoes but immediately stood up again and began pacing around the table again.

“What the heck is wrong with this girl??? She’s beautiful, yes. But she has no manner. Why is she running around like a freaking orangutan??? Or kingkong, whatever…” Tabi thought.

Seugrella who was running around and overpanicking suddenly hit something and stopped running around like a orangutan,…or kingkong… =_=

“Ouchh!!! What are you??? A pole??? Can’t u get out of my way-“ She looked up and stopped her grumbling with a shocked face.

Apparently, the one Seungrella ran into was Prince Dongwook. He looked at Seungrella and smiled at her.

“Hey… why are you running around like that? What’s wrong?” Prince Dongwook asked softly and flashed his hypnotizing smile.

Seungrella blushed and said, ”ah… I accidentally threw a muffin at Prince Tabi’s suit, I’m afraid he’ll ask me to pay… so I started to panic and ran around”

“oh… don’t worry… I’ll talk to Tabi… ok?” Prince Dongwook said.

Prince Dongwook then approached Prince Tabi who was standing beside the food table and furiously wiping his clothes.

“Hey, Tabi…!” Dongwook greeted Tabi with a tap on his shoulder.

“Yo… Sup?” Tabi mumbled still not looking at Dongwook but at his stained clothes instead.

“Seungrella told me she threw muffin at ur suit?” Prince Dongwook asked.

“Yeah, y?”

“I’ll replace ur suit, but don’t ask her 2 pay, ok? She told me she wuz afraid dat u’d ask her 2 pay u back. I’ll buy u a new 1, ok?”

Prince Tabi’s face became red and hot because of jealousy, very very hot like a steak served on a hotplate.

Author= Ah… I’m hungry… ~.~

In Tabi’s mind=

What?! He wants to buy me a new one?!! I didn’t even ask the girl to pay me. Why is he acting like a hero?!! I can’t take it anymore…

He thought while balling his fist.

“Ok… Dhen, da problem iz solved… I’ll go 2 Seungrella, ok…? Buh-bye…” Prince Dongwook said and tapped his hand at Tabi’s shoulder. He turned around and began walking to where Seungrella was standing and looking around curiously like Curious George.

Suddenly, Prince Tabi pulled back Prince Dongwook’s clothes and turned him around to face him (wahahaha…imagine Se7en’s face when he was pulled…). Then Tabi punched Dongwook.

BuUUurRrgGGGgHhHH….

“Aw!!!” Prince Dongwook shouted (not loudly, bcuz he’s kul lyk dat).

Dongwook trooped down the floor and touched his bloody mouth.

His jaw was hurting because of Tabi’s punch.

Slowly, Dongwook stood up. Still in his unstable state, he started to talk,

“Y r u lyk dis Tabi??? Y did u hit me??” Dongwook said in a surprised tone.

Seungrella, who saw the scene, started to approach them.

“Hey…hey…! What’s the matter? Don’t fight…! Here, I still have some left.” Seungrella took out muffin from her purse. She actually wanted to snack it at home, but well…

“Get outta the way, Seung!” Prince Dongwook shouted and threw his body in front of Seungrella in a protective way.

The guests started to watch them and whispered among themselves.

“Don’t play hero trying to protect that monkey girl!!” He scoffed angrily.

Seungrella who heard the comment can’t content her anger and shouted at Prince Tabi,

“YA!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN MONKEY GIRL?!!! YOU HORSEBUTT FACE!!!!” she shrieked out while pointing her cracked glass shoes at Prince Tabi’s direction.

Prince Tabi and Prince Dongwook got startled by Seungrella’s loud and roaring voice. One of the guests’ glasses even broke.

 “Woah… what kind of sound is that??? Trumpet??” Prince Tabi teased, sticking out his lips. (A/N = yum… T.O.P’s lips- ehm… muffin anybody?)

Author= oh? Why is the situation like this? Tabi is supposed to be angry at Dongwook… not Seungrella #read script again# #nod-nod#

Seungrella= don’t fret, Author… it’s getting to the best part… if u start again, I’ll throw this shoes to you!!!

Author= ah… ne… uh,,, doodles…*ran away*

Dongwook, who was still shocked, stood there staring at them both with wide eyes.

Seungrella was too mad to say something back and she threw her shoes at Prince Tabi’s face.

PrRaaAAakKkkK

It hit him and fell down to the floor and…….. BROKE!

Prince Tabi whose nose is broken by Seungrella’s attack then screamed out loud,

“WAaAaaaADddOooOOOoWwwWW”

Seungrella didn’t notice that the time is already 11.59 pm.

A few seconds later, the clock tower in the palace went off and rang 12 times.

Seungrella got surprised and ran hurriedly out of the ballroom. Since one of her shoes is broken, she ran limply.

Seungrella went inside the carriage.

Meanwhile, Prince Dongwook still stood there shocked with his mouth hanging open. The guests who had been staring weirdly at him began to feel bored, so they continued their dance. Suddenly, Prince Dongwook snapped into reality and realized that Seungrella was gone. He started to panic and ran around the palace searching for Seungrella.

Prince Tabi who had been nursing his broken nose also realized that Seungrella was gone, so he ran outside the palace, but he was too late. Seungrella’s carriage had gone too far.

“YAAA! Come back you monkey girl!!!” Prince Tabi shouted loudly.

Seungrella heard Tabi’s voice and poked her head out of the window.

“WEeEeeQqqQq” She sticked out her tounge and poked her eyebags childishly.

Author= ??? how did the story turn like this?? *scratch head*

Suddenly, Seungrella changed back into rumpled Seungrella. But, the carriage was still intact, only, the horses were gone.

So, Seungrella had to pull the carriage all the way back home.

 

Prince Dongwook got tired searching for Seungrella and got inside the palace. He went inside his room and thought, “where had that girl gone? I have to meet her again… I’ll ask the guards to find her tomorrow.”

 

The mad Prince Tabi was determined to find Seungrella again. He then went back to the ballroom and picked up the broken glass shoes. He gave them to his maids and told them to glue it back. He will find that monkey girl with the shoes.

”That Monkey girl!!! How dare she break my nose??!!! My beautiful and straight and perfect and y nose!!! My handsomeness has been stolen by that monkey girl!!!” Prince Tabi shouted after the maid gave him the re-glued glass shoes. He got very frustrated and,

PlaAanKkK, PRryANgGGg, ShingHhHG

He threw the shoes that was in his hand forcefully to the wall, and then he asked the maids to glue them back again… ckckck

===============================================

 

Let's end this chap here..kekeke..it's kinda short..but we did our best..since we're still new.

 

Comments are appreciated.