Chap3

Seungrella

Sorry i haven't updated it for a week..hehe..

Anyway,, happy reading...

============================================================

 

On the way to the palace, Seungrella kept gazing upon a hand mirror and smiling to herself…

“Ah… I actually looked pretty cute… I’m sooo gonna get the prince” She mumbled to herself while touching her own face.

Author= wow… someone is very overconfident… what is this??!!! NOOO…! The overconfidence is drowning me….!!!!! HELPPPPP!!!!

Seungrella= don’t dieee!!! Think about this story!! Who will finish it if you die???!!!! How can I have a kid with the prince???? *sob sob*

Author= *gets up* I’m still ALIVE!!!!! *punch hands to the air* (BGM= Alive album Intro) I’m going to torture you in this story!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

Seungrella= . . .

Author= *cough* erm… on with the story…

***************************

Suddenly, the carriage stopped violently. Seungrella’s back hit the seat and then… since Seungrella is heavy, the carriage backside kinda perforated and she fell backward rolling 3 meters away noisily.

BAM…#roll roll#BrUKkK…%$**&%#meow~%&*#@-a-doodle-doo&%$#((@

“Ow!!!  Ouch~~… WTH?! How can this thing break?? I’m gonna sue that fake fairy!!! HUH!!!” Seungrella whined while kicking her feet in the air.

Seungrella quickly crawled and grab the hand mirror, making sure that her make up and dress wasn’t ruined.

“Fiuhhh… glad too see I’m still as beautiful as Kim Tae Hee… ehehe” She smiled and touched her face. Again. And again. Admiring her own face.

Apparently, the horses stopped because they’ve reached the palace. (that’s why the carriage stopped.)

“WoaHH!!! The palace’s soooo cool!!! And grand!!! And tall!!! I’m totally bringing it home later…!” Seungrella squealed happily while jumping giddily making her cracked glass shoes clank noisily when stepped on.

 

Seungrella then went up the stairs to the Ballroom. When she was stepping on the last step of stair,…

BrUukKkk,,, BRaaKkkK,,,, ClaNK cLaNk ClAnK,,,

Seungrella tripped on the end of her long and puffy gown, making her fall and crashed into an antique vase which was placed beside the entrance door. The music stopped.

“ArrrHH!!! Author!!!! Why’d you make me fall again??!!!! I’m not that clumsy!!! Ugh!!!” Seungrella kicked her feet into the air.

Author= “Shut up. It’s MY story. Not yours” #insert evil laugh#

Seungrella then got up on her feet and stared at the whole ballroom who was staring back at her.

“Um… Hello everybody?” She muttered nervously.

Then somebody broke through the crowd and walked towards Seungrella. She only gaped at him not knowing what to say. He is Prince Tabi’s brother!!! PRINCE CHOI DONG WOOK!!!

“Hi there, beautiful lady! What’s your name?” He smiled at her.

Seungrella stood still with her jaw dropping and staring blankly at the man in front of her with her drool dripping onto the clean and shiny floor. (eewch)

“Hey…?? What’s your name??” Prince Dongwook waved his hand in front of Seungrella’s face.

“Ah… My name’s Seungrella… you’re so handsome, want to dance with me?” Seungrella answered bluntly.

Author= “Ckckck, so unladylike… MEN ask the WOMAN…! Not the other way around, you babo!!! "

“Ah, dance with me?? The pleasure is all mine #chuckle#. My name is Choi Dong Wook. You can call me Dongwook.” Prince Dongwook said while offering his hand.

 

Seungrella= “AHHHHH!!! I got to dance with Prince Dongwook!!! Tell me I’m not dreaming!!! Pinch me!”

Author= “you are not dreaming” Pinched Seungrella’s arm.

Seungrella= “Aurgh!!! I’m not dreaming!!!”

Author= #shake head sadly# #sigh#

 

Seungrella held Dongwook’s right hand with her left hand while her right hand was placed on Prince Dongwook’s left shoulder. They danced while looking down the floor. Prince Dongwook not wanting his feet to be stepped on (again) and Seungrella admiring the pattern on the ceramic floor.

 

***Tabi POV***

I had been staring at Dongwook shocked for a few minutes. He’s dancing? With a girl?? Since when??? The girl must be very beautiful to attract Dongwook since he’d never danced with a girl willingly before.

Then Tabi looked at the girl carefully. She was looking down the floor. Tabi narrowed his eyes into slits and paced around the ballroom to get the perfect angle to look at her face. Then, she looked up. Tabi’s eyes bulged out. She was the most beautiful and graceful woman he’d ever seen in his life.

“Who’s that girl…?” Tabi whispered with a dreamy look.

Author= “I think Tabi here is kinda blind. Seungri in a Cinderella dress is beautiful?? #Shake head sadly#”

Tabi’s heart beat uncontrollably.

“What’s wrong with my heartbeat? Why is it so fast? Or is it only my own imagination? Or someone is shaking me?? Oh my god. What’s happening to me??” Tabi muttered to himself while looking at Seungrella and his hands clutching his heart… eh, his chest… Ah! You get what I mean.

 

Seungrella POV

Wah… No Tabi, Dongwook it will be. Mwahahaha. He was soooo cool…! I almost fainted when he hugged me after the dance. Huah~~~. I have to munch on something…!

Author POV

Prince Dongwook was standing and staring at Seungrella when someone tapped on Prince Dongwook’s shoulder. It’s Prince Tabi.

“Yo, Sup dude!” #yeah, they r kul lyk dat#

“Sup! Whos dat chick? Da one u were dancin wif??” Tabi whispered to Dongwook.

“Oh! Dats Seungrella. Shes da 1 who asked me 2 dance wif her. Shes funny and intuhrestin. Haha” Dongwook answered while smiling slightly.

Tabi saw the way Dongwook looked at her and felt jealous. He then excused himself from Dongwook  and made his way to Seungrella who was holding a muffin and throwing it in wildly.

“Hey. Are you Seungrella?” Tabi asked Seungrella.

Seungrella whipped her head around because he heard her name being mentioned. Unfortunately for Prince Tabi, Seungrella was going to throw a muffin into the own mouth but she ended up throwing the poor muffin to Prince Tabi in surprise.

 

Tabi POV

“aHHhhh!!!” Prince Tabi shouted because the creamed muffin landed on his expensive suit.

Author= “Woah…! Careful, I told you! Now you have to replace the expensive suit.”

Seungrella= “Hush Hush… you always popped out suddenly! It’s annoying, you know!!!”

Author:  =_=”

Seungrella quickly apologized to Prince Tabi.

“Ah… Mianhe Tabi oppa…” She said while brushing off the cream with her still dirty hand from eating the muffin.

“Eh… Never mind.” Prince Tabi answered and wiped his suit with a handkerchief.

omg..she called me “oppa” did you hear that?? My heart keep on shaking my whole body..!! how come this girl can make me feel like this with only one word?? But..Ohmygaho… this girl sure is beautiful, but her attitude…ckckck. But, why is my heart is still beating furiously???” Tabi thought to himself.

=================2 b con=================

how is it??

anyway,,see you in the next chap.. ^^