Chap6

Seungrella

sorry or the late update..i'm so d*mn lazy.wkwkwk..

enjoy reading my viewers~~

never 4get to comment and subscribe.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“Where is that baboon?!! Does it need this long to buy groceries?!!” *GD looked at the clock which is out of battery* “I’ll cook her alive when she comes back!!” his stomach roared loudly.

He put a bowl full of unidentified liquid on the table and sat down while ranting and swearing under her breath.

She slurped the first spoon.

“KYAAARRGGGHHH!!! What is this thing?!! No wonder nobody touched it the whole week..! Ugh!!! Who the heck cooked this salt soup?!!!” Stepmother GD screamed.

Author= um… you did…

GD= *glared at Author with piercing eyes that pierced through flesh, bones, etc, etc…* Suddap you! *throws the bowl to the floor and stepped on it repeatedly*

Author= NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo………..

GD= crazy Author…

Suddenly, a carriage got inside their front yard.

“Huh??? Who’s that??? Is it the moneylender??? O.O” Stepmother GD said in a panicked voice.

Then, she quickly ran inside the house and hid in the refrigerator.

Author= Woah!!! Daebak!!! You fitted!!!! *clap hands*

Knock knock knock…

Someone knocked on the door.

……………………………Shiiiinngg…………………………….

The second time,

Knock knock knock…

…………………BruUuUGGgHHHhh!

Apparently, GD fell down from the fridge because the door was broken.

The guard who knocked on the door didn’t know what to do. So, Seungrella shouted in front of the house…

“Mom!!!! Mom!!!! It’s meeee!!!! Seungseung-ie…!!! Open the door!!!!” she scremed hysterically.

Stepmother GD was startled by her voice and she opened the door harshly.

“Where have you been?!! I’m starving to death you know!!!!!” Stepmother GD spat while kicking her legs in annoyance. The guard who had fallen down when stepmother GD opened the door had to suffer her kicks and groaned.

“Oh? Mian…” Stepmother GD looked down, lifting his legs up high.

The said guard got up and gave Stepmother GD a plastic bag (food) and explained to her that Prince Dongwook asked Seungrella to go somewhere.

GD allowed it since she is starving. She slammed the door into the (still talking) guard’s face and she went inside and called Taeyang and Daesung to eat the food.

After bringing the food and asking Stepmother GD’s permission, they went to the place where Prince Dongwook wanted to go. On the way to the not so secret and interesting place, Seungrella fell asleep because she didn’t sleep last night. Why? She was practicing her (weird) kicking moves incase she met Prince Tabi.

Dongwook’s thought : “ah… this yeoja is so beautiful when she sleeps… her eyes are cute and stinks (?)… I think… I love this girl…!”

Prince Dongwook smiled as he watched Seungrella’s sleeping face on his shoulder.

Hours, days, months, and years later, they finally reached the place.

Seungrella instantly woke up from her dream and got out of the carriage.

“WOW!!! It’s so big!!!!” Seungrella blurted out loud while running in circles and waving her arms around and smiling widely.

Yepp! Prince Dongwook brought her to his own Palace.

“Ah… is it that big? Actually, this is my dog’s house…” Prince Dongwook said proudly? Arrogantly? Whatever…

“O.e   this is a DOG’s house??? How big is your house then??” She said wile pointing to a White-House-sized building.

“Like that…” Prince Dongwook pointed to a house 5 times bigger than the White House (A/N= I don’t even know how big The White house is… ^.^”).

Seungrella, seeing Prince Dongwook’s palace, gaped openly and walked slowly towards the palace.

Prince Dongwook only smiled at Seungrella’s acts.

“Ya…! When will you close your mouth???”

“When I’m able to bring this palace home -ing~!! I’ll show mommy how big it is –ing~!!!” Seungrella answered childishly…hihihi.

When they enter the palace, 400 maids bowed and welcomed them. (A/N= can you imagine how long will the walk be? Nyahahaha… Am I exaggerating too much?)

“UWOAHH~!” Seungrella exclaimed when she went inside the palace.

For hours, Prince Dongwook gave Seungrella a tour around the palace.

Suddenly…

BrrRuUUUuuuGhhHhhhHhHHHh… the front door opened wildly (?).

“YAAAA! Dongwook-ah!! EODIYA???!!!! I want to talk about something…!!!” a namja shouted out loud without being able to control his ragged breath (because he’d been running past the 400 maids front door XD).

Of course, Seungrella and Prince Dongwook turned around to find the loud voice.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Let's stop here..kekeke..pretty short huh?

Instead, I promise to update it as quick as possible for chapter 7.. *wink*