Chap2

Seungrella

Here is our second chapter..jrengg..jrengg.~~

Happy raeading,, n dun 4get 2 comment or give us some tips?? haha...

 

============================================================================

 

Because Seungrella wasn’t allowed to go to the dance, she went out to feed the pigs and clean the stalls while GD stepmother is doing a make over upon her two sons… (?) eh, sons???

Seungrella= It’s daughter, you fool…

Author= Ah! Yes… her two daughters… hehehe

 

*****************************

 

“Aigoo… I have to make my sons… ehm, er, daughters as beautiful as possible so that prince Tabi will definitely choose them and then, I will be the rich queen…! Huahahaha”

And so… GD the stepmother did her two DAUGHTERS’ make up…

“Seungrella!!!! Where are you??! Come here!!” GD stepmother yelled at her.

“What, mom??” Seungrella answered panting heavily because she ran all the way from the yard to the room with her slippers full of mud and dirt.

“AAAAHHHH! What are you doing!!!! The floor is dirty!!! I wanted to bring you to the dance actually… but you soiled the whole floor!! You.will.not.go!! Go clean it until I can see my reflection on the tiles…! Quickly…!” GD stepmother shrieked with soprano voice till she coughed.

Author= there…there… why don’t you take the medicine??

GD stepmother= go away, you mental author!

Author= What??!! You dare call me mental??!! I’ll make your whole life miserable…!! Watch out… Huh!

 

Because of her own stupidness, Seungrella was not allowed to go to the dance even though she wanted to go so badly…

Finally, GD stepmother along with her two daughters went to the palace.

There left the lonely Seungrella…

 

Seungrella= hah… no entertainment here…. Eh,Author-nim!! Give me a TV!!! I’m so bored… this decrepit house has no TV…!

Author= uh? TV? Not enough money… hehe

Seungrella= ah… stingy author…!

 

Because Seungrella didn’t know what to do in a silent night, she howled out loud like a wolf… while sitting with her back facing the pig stalls in the backyard.

Suddenly, somebody got out of the unlocked door to the backyard…

 

“Anybody home???” the said somebody peeked her head through the door, holding a lollipop.

 

Seungrella got surprised and stopped the howling, flew back a few meters to the pig stall and she fell right into the mud.

“Aishh!! I’m dirty again! I was perfectly nice smelling just now! D*mn it! Who dahell are you?? Inviting herself in without knocking the door???!!!!” Seungrella cursed while her painful .

 

“Ah… Sorry… here, let me help you” the stranger said, holding out her hands.

 

“Who are you? Why did you come to my house?” Seungrella asked after standing up.

 

“I am Minzy the Fairy from 2NEGIE… nice to meet you ^.^” she answered, holding out her hand, again.

2NEGIE ( to any genie or magie)

 

“Oh… yes… I’m Seungrella… But, why did you come here?” Seungrella asked puzzled while absent-mindedly shaking Minzy’s hand.

 

“Ahh… just now I heard someone shouting while I was sleeping. It woke me up. So, I want to kill whoever it is that woke me up with that voice of his… or her…? Nevermind. Are you the one screaming??” Minzy smiled maniacally and pointed her lollipop to Seungrella’s direction.

 

“Ah… I,I… Don’t… K,know..” Seungrella answered, shaking furiously.

Author= ckckck, liar… She is the one shouting… Just kill her…

 

Seungrella= No! The author is lying! She is the one that made me howl like that!

Author= Ah… let’s not worsen this matter… peace… V^_^”

 

“Alright… Because I am kind… I’ll forgive you this time. But, why were you howling?”

 

“My stepmother didn’t let me go to the dance in the palace… hiks” Seungrella answered while wiping the unending snot (?) coming from her nose with tissues.

 

“Okay… I’ll help you. Since I am a fairy…”

 

Then Minzy said something like this: Lolli, Lolli, Lollipop… Bling-Bling… Turn Seungrella into a handsome man!

Suddenly, sparkling silver light emerged from the lollipop and it twirled around Seungrella’s body.

Seungrella become a handsome man (unexpectedly), wearing a black suit and while shawl around her neck.

 

“Erm… Minzy-ssi, I am a GIRL! Why am I dressed like a man??!!” Seungrella protested.

“Omo! You are a girl??!! Mianhe… I thought you are a man!” Minzy said.

 

She then repeated the spell: Lolli, Lolli, Lollipop… Bling-Bling… Turn Seungrella into the most beautiful girl in the dance!

The sparkling light returned and twirl around Seungrella’s body… again… bo-ring…

Seungrella’s clothes changed into a long white dress and a pair of cracked(?) glass shoes with her hair tied into a bun by using chopsticks (if there’s no ribbon, chopsticks will do alright).

 

Author(whispering)= Is this the most beautiful girl in the dance? Oh, wow… *roll eyes*

 

“Wow… Fab…!” Seungrella squealed.

 

“There, I already prepared a carriage in front. Now, go to the dance, but don’t forget, you will turn into the ragged and ugly Seungrella by 12 o’clock midnight… so, you have to get home before 12.” Minzy said.

 

“What do you mean by ragged and ugly??!!” Seungrella pouted sulkily.

 

“Ah… I mean, um… graceful and pretty! Yes…” *ohokk ohokk*

 

“Alright, Fairy-ssi(?), I will get going…” Seungrella waved at Minzy and ran to the carriage with wobbly feet because of the cracked high heels.

 

Author= *sigh*you and your big feet… it doesn’t fit… (hey! It rhymes!!!)

 

Seungrella= aish… alright! Later I’ll take them to the tailor to make it smaller… satisfied?? Now, on with the story!!!

 

Author = ahh....haha...but..it seems that we must stop this chap here..

 

Ohh!!,, And so, Seungrella went to the Royal Dance Gala.

 

=============================================================

 

A/N Please subscribe...

Comments are welcomed