Chap5

Seungrella

Prince Tabi who was determined to find the funky, eh, monkey girl who had broken his head, eh- nose, using only the re-glued glass shoes, ordered the guards to post posters around the country.

 

=WANTED=

NAME : SEUNGRELLA

: FEMALE? MAYBE

AGE : ---

ADDRESS : THE JUNGLE

FEET MEASURE : 42 (BASED ON HER GLASS SHOES) (A/N= about 10.5 inches)

FAVOURITE FOOD : ROASTED PEANUT

IF SUCH MONKEY IS FOUND, PLEASE CONTACT THE PALACE.

REWARD: 5 BAGS FULL OF ROASTED PEANUTS AND BONUS A CORN.

 

So the news traveled around the country…

Seungrella who was on her way back from the market, also saw the poster.

“HoOOooOhHHhHh!!!! Who posted this??!!!” Seungrella ripped a poster from a tree near her house.

“This must be Prince Tabi’s doing. I thought he was so cool and kind… I was wrong. He is just as primitive as his face. Huh!!! Horsebutt face!!! (read chapter 4)” *T.O.P’s fans throw pitchforks*

After Seungrella leashed her fury on the poster and stepped on it, gaining weird looks from passer-bys , she quickly went home because the sky was beginning to darken.

But, before she got to her home (which was so slanted that it looked a lot like a 1-story version of Pisa Tower), the rain had already said annyeong to her.

She quickly grabbed a banana leaf and put it over her head as an umbrella while cursing all the way home.

“Huh… unlucky me…” she grumbled.

Not a minute later, the rain got heavier and heavier. The wind blew around wildly, making the banana leaf flew away. Seungrella only stared at the flying leaf blankly. Suddenly, a carriage passed by and hit a poodle of mud. Of course the mud had to splash on Seungrella’s dress.

Author= ckckck… your sins are tooooo much… see what they brought you. Nyahahaha

Seungrella= Huh~! It’s all your fault! I’m innocent!!!

Author= really???

Before seungrella had the chance to answer, she was hit by a peeble.

“Who’s that?!!” she snapped and dropped her things down because her patient has already reached her limit.

Suddenly, a namja got out of a luxurious carriage pulled by two sturdy white horses. *feels like a fairytale…*

Seungrella’s jaw dropped and the rain (which hadn’t stopped), pooled inside her open mouth. (A/N= Eww…. Grosss…… Yuckkk…….)

Apparently, the namja was Prince Dongwook.

”Ah..! Mianhe Seungrella… My horse accidentally ran over the peeble and it seems like it hit you right on the forehead… Sorry…” he said while pointing to Seungrella’s bruised forehead.

But Seungrella stood still. And she hadn’t closed . Which was now flooded by the rain.

Prince Dongwook waved his hands in front of Seungrella’s face.

Seungrella snapped into reality.

“Ah… Gwenchanayo… I’m used to people throwing things at me. I was even thrown a fire ball once” Seungrella mumbled absent-mindedly.

Prince Dongwook chuckled at Seungrella’s rant.

Seungrella’s thought= “ah…. He’s soooo cute… *swoon*”

“So, do you want to go somewhere with me? As an apologize for throwing that rock at you…?” Prince Dongwook offered.

Of course Seungrella agreed. Who wouldn’t, right? It’s Choi Dong Wook.

And so, Sungrella was brought to the luxurious carriage. She lifted her left foot but right before she stepped on the wooden stair, her mind decided to flash her stepmother’s angry face. She pulled back her foot and stepped hard on the ground, but (again), apparently, she stepped on Prince Dongwook right foot. Prince Dongwook lost his balance and fell down. Bringing Seungrella with him. Seungrella fell on top of Prince Dongwook with her head laying on Prince Dongwook’s hard and broad chest. (A/N= oh, how I wish I was Seungrella right now…)

“Ow… “ Prince Dongwook groaned while clutching his waist like an old man.

“Ah! Mian!” Seungrella blushed and tried to stand up.

They stood up and Prince Dongwook asked Seungrella “Waeyo? Why did you step on my feet?”

“Ah… Aniyo… I just remembered that my mother asked me to cook, so I have to go back home immediately…” Seungrella answered with deflated tire expression.

“Oh, I’ll just ask one of my guards to bring a message to your mother and some food from the restaurant” Prince Dongwook said.

“Really?!! Thank you soooo much!” Seungrella squealed while kissing Prince Dongwook’s knees- eh, hands…

“Um, but do you know where I live??” Seungrella said innocently (A/N= innocent how??).

“Er… that… I have no idea.” Prince Dongwook smiled sheepishly, showing off his pearl white teeth.

“Mmm… Why don’t we go to your home and ask you mother ourselves?” Prince Dongwook suggested.

“Okay~~~” Seungrella said while jumping happily and the water splashed on Prince Dongwook.

On the contrary, Prince Dongwook only laughed at Seungrella’s water attack.

And so, they went to Seungrella’s house.

When they arrived, Seungrella’s stepmother, GD, was sitting on the porch while flashing her I-had-just-eaten-salty-soup expression, but suddenly she sprinted into the house immediately after she saw them.